levhina🍋

(( AN: requested by ElijahDenisseJurado. I'm sorryyy ahhh this ship is so soft like the two innocent beans🥺 We're j gonna pretend that what happens in this story is innocently alright😹👀))

Lev blushed as his tiny boyfriend continued to tease him. Apparently two of his senpais dared him to try and turn on his boyfriend since they didn't believe Hinata could be anything other than innocent. Lev chuckled to himself, oh how wrong they were.
"Why are you laughing Lev? Are you thinking of what you're gonna do to me later?", asked Hinata with a smirk as he sat down on the grey-haired boys lap.
"Hmm, as a matter of fact, I am", replied the Russian boy with a grin as he picked up the smaller and carried him to his bedroom. Hinatas shocked expression was quickly covered by an intense blush as his boyfriend placed him on the bed on all fours, pulling down both of their trousers immediately and aligning himself with the red-heads entrance.
"No prep today since you're clearly so desperate to have my cock inside you", growled Lev as he roughly pushed himself inside Hinata, hissing in pleasure as he felt his dick being enveloped by the youngers asshole.
"nGh-aAh lEv", moaned out the smaller as the taller began to thrust roughly into him, barely giving him time to adjust to the pleasure before he reached around and took Hinatas dick into his hand, pumping it at the same steady rhythm as his thrusts, Lev drew back until his dick was almost entirely outside of the smaller before slamming back in completely, "a-AH t-TOO GOOD AH", screamed out the smaller surviving only a few more minutes before cumming into his boyfriends hand. Lev pulled out of Hinatas ass and quickly flipped the smaller around,
"Suck. I'm nearly there.", he instructed as he licked Hinatas cum off of his hand. The shorter boy blushed at the sight before taking the entirety of Levs cock into his mouth at once and beginning to bob his head, deep-throating the boys entire length. It didn't take long for Lev to cum in Hinatas mouth, he pulled out with a satisfying pop and watched as the ginger stuck out his tongue, allowing some cum to drip down his chin as he stared up at his boyfriend with half-lidded eyes before swallowing the entire load. The taller pulled Hinata onto his lap and kissed him passionately, "You're so fucking hot Sho", he stated as he pulled away, Hinata just giggled before pulling him back into the kiss, "I know, thats what I saiddd".

((438 words AN: ElijahDenisseJurado sorry its kinda short, i hope thats okay :( Also yeah aha so iNnOcEnT😃))