hiruhina🍋

(( AN: requested by hinata-chanuwu. This is hirugamu x hinata in case anyone couldn't tell😭. N e wayss after this I have about 10 or so 3sums to write so that should be fun😼))

Hirugamu slipped his hand into Hinatas as they left the restaurant together, walking in comfortable down the road to his house. He had never seen living near to a fancy restaurant as useful, but today the quick journey was definitely a pro. As they entered the house Hirugamu turned to his boyfriend,
"Hey Sho, erm, well my parents aren't home, and i was thinking...since today's our six month anniversary, do you want to finally do it?", he questioned; quickly adding a, "it's fine if not, it's completely up to you!", when he saw the gingers eyes widen in shock. Hinata broke out into a wide smile before jumping into his boyfriends arms and wrapping his legs around his waist.
"YES! Hiru I would love to! I-I mean... I've been waiting for you to ask because i wasn't sure if you wanted to", admitted the tiny middle-blocker as he jumped back down to the floor, hiding his blushing face in his hands. He squeaked in surprise as Hirugami quickly picked him up and carried him upstairs, setting him softly on the bed and giving him soft kisses all over his face, the brunette left soft kisses on the youngers forehead, cheeks, nose and finally he placed a longer, more lingering kiss on Hinatas lips. The older swiped his tongue against Hinatas bottom lip and was immediately granted entrance to the smallers mouth, there was no battle for dominance as Hinata allowed Hirugami to explore his mouth, the olders tongue reaching in the smallers mouth, sweeping across every detail as if attempting to memorise the inside of Hinatas mouth. Slowly but surely both of their clothes ended up strewn across the room, thrown haphazardly to the side as the lovers where distracted by the huge step they were approaching.
"Are you ready baby?", asked Hirugami softly as he aligned himself with Hinatas entrance, after having slowly stretched the youngers hole with his fingers. Hinata nodded, screwing his eyes shut as the older slowly inserted himself, its so much bigger than his fingers, though Shoyo as the initial pain faded and he began to feel the pleasure of having his boyfriend inside of him.
"you- You can move now", whispered Hinata as Hirugami began the thrust slowly and evenly, groaning as he felt Shoyo tighten around his dick.
"Relax baby, it will hurt more if you clench", the taller reminded the ginger. The brunette continued moving at a moderate pace, only speeding up when Hinata finally let out a loud moan of, "a-Ah f-fAster please". He didn't go too fast but sped up slightly, ensuring that he hit the youngers prostate with every thrust, making sure that his partner was receiving maximum pleasure, which was confirmed as he arched his back and came, clenching the bedsheets below him in his hands as he released onto his own chest, breathing shakily as Hirugami thrusted one more time before pulling out and cumming on the youngers thighs with a loud groan. The taller teen picked up the red-head and carried him to the bathroom, quickly running a bath a climbing in before placing the younger on his lap.
"I'm so happy you were my first Hiru, I love you", mumbled Hinata as his boyfriend lathered his hair with shampoo.
"I'm so happy we did this too Sho I love you more.", replied the older as he began pouring water over the youngers head rinsing out the shampoo, he smiled to himself as his partner snuggled further into his chest at his words, the night couldn't have been more perfect.

((634 words AN: hinata-chanuwu, I hope this was goodd💞. I don't know when i'll next post but I do know that the next few oneshots will definitely be 3sums since i'm trying to get through all my requests😃👍))