sugahina🍋

(( AN: requested by Micalle_Mizuki101. Omds don't get me started on this ship, I used to hate it b i love it sm now and idk what changed😭))

"Sugaaa?"
"Yes baby?"
"Whats a blowjob?"
Suga choked on the juice he had been drinking and whipped around to face his orange-haired boyfriend, "erm... who taught you that Sho?".
"Oh Noya-Senpai said that i should give you one and that it would make you really happy!", replied Hinata as he bounced over and sat next to the older on his bed, seeing the surprised look on his face, "Oh...was he wrong, do you not want me to give you a blowjob?", the first-year questioned, drooping slightly at the idea of his boyfriend not wanting a present from him.
"I-Its not that Sho, I-I definitely wouldn't mind, but i'm- i don't think you would want to do that...", replied the older quickly not enjoying the sad, puppy-like expression on Hinatas face.
"If you'd like it then i'll do it! Just tell me how!", exclaimed Shoyo, bouncing in his seat as he grinned at the setter.
"o-Oh well,", stuttered Suga, "Well a blowjob is erm when- when you make someone feel good by sucking their dick", he said it bluntly, looking away as he finished his sentence, "it's fine if you don't want to Shoyo, I don't mind.". The older looked back at Hinata quickly, eyes wide in shock as he looked down at the redhead who was kneeling on the floor in front of him tugging at his shorts in an attempt to pull them off,
"I-i don't mind Suga, I want to m-make you feel good", whispered Hinata as he finally pulled of Sugawaras trousers, freeing his cock, which was already hard from the images the current conversation had created in the older mind.
"I-its so big!", gasped Hinata, "I don't know if i can fit it all in my mouth!", he said as he licked the tip tentatively whilst looking up at his boyfriend for reassurance. Suga groaned lowly as Hinata licked up the side of his length,
"Put it in your mouth and suck baby", he grunted, his breath hitched as the ginger did as he was instructed, never breaking eye contact as he did so. How can such an innocent bean be so fucking hot, thought Suga as Hinata began to bob his head up and down slowly, taking in more of the olders cock every time he went down until he was nearly at the base. The silver-haired teen placed his hand in the orange-haired boys hair, lightly gripping his curls, causing the younger to moan from the new sensation, sending vibrations down the olders dick and in turn causing him to growl quietly.
"Can i help a bit? I'm close baby.", asked Suga, wasting no time in pushing the youngers head down completely once he nodded slightly, "AH SHOYO", he moaned as he felt his cock being deepthroated. Tears of pleasure formed in the corners Hinatas eyes as he felt his boyfriends member hit the back of his throat before being removed from his mouth completely, Suga pumped his length once before cumming on the youngers face, decorating the small boys face with his sticky white cum as he sat there gasping for air with his tongue lolling out of the sude of his mouth.
"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to cum on your face", said Suga as he grabbed some tissues and began cleaning the first years face.
"I don't mind, I made you feel good right?" replied the younger.
"You made me feel more than good Sho, you were amazing", answered the older before realising that his boyfriend was covering his lap with his hands, "Oh are you hard baby? Don't worry i'll help you with that", he smirked as he placed the blushing ginger on the bed before kneeling in front of him, "It's only fair isn't it".

((666 words AN: I think this is like the fourth oneshot i've written today?? All of a sudden i've got ideas even though its 3am?!? Anyways Micalle_Mizuki101 I hope you enjoy this one🥰))