!SHORT THANKSGIVING SPECIAL!

Akia looked at her classmates confused, "Thanksgiving?"She questioned, "Yeah! We wanted to all celebrate together! So we are going to dinner! You guys should come!"Mina tells happily.

"Cool! I wanna go! I love food!"Akia tells happily, Looking at Wendy who nodded in agreement, "Awesome!"Denki cheered, "Where are we going to eat?"The pink-haired girl questioned.

"We are going to get BBQ!"Momo tells, Akia felt her mouth water, "They are selling turkey today too!"Kirishima tells looking at his phone, The menu had been pulled up on his phone, Momo had already made reservations for them, "Yum" Wendy smiled.

.

"Thank you for the food!" the group of teens cheer, "Wait! We need to take a picture!"Momo tells, pulling out her phone and a camera, "A picture?"Akia questioned, "Yep!"Ochaco cheered, "I can take it for you all," The female waiter tells, "Really? Thank you!"Momo smiled at the kind lady.

"Say Cheese!"The lady tells, Akia looked confused, "Cheese?"She questioned, "Smile," Denki tells, "Oh! Cheese!"Akia and Wendy cheer giving bright smiles.

The table 1-A sat at was loud, A bright happy aura around it, Everyone was laughing, Everyone talked, Everyone cheered.

Why must good things be taken away?

.

.

.

Hello! I'm so thankful for all the get well wishes for my father! Thankfully he is more than okay! His jaw is back to normal and he can eat again! His nose looks the same too!

Lately, I've been working on my self, I started therapy because of that Accident, And I've never felt better.

Just to give everyone a heads up, This story WILL in fact be ending soon, Please don't think of it as a rushed ending! I had already planned out the ending before my very long break! 

After I finish this book completely I plan on rewriting it, There are lots of mistakes I've noticed and people have pointed out! There are things I want to add! I'm really thankful to everyone who has read this book, Thank you for being patient with me!