C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E

"Ms.Scarlet if you don't mind me asking, What's your Magic?"Izuku asks and she looks down, "Requip, I can show you if you like," She tells and He nods happily, Erza steps back and everyone watches her, "Requipe: Heavens Wheel Armor!"Erza yells and A flash of white blinded everyone before they saw Ezra in Heaven's wheel armor, "I can summon over two hundred swords when I use this armor" She tells and around two hundred swords appear behind her before she flashes back into her normal Armor swords vanishing.

"Wow! Your so cool!"Mina squeals, Akia laughs, "You should have seen when she fought one hundred monsters by herself!"Akia tells and most of the girl's eyes shined.

"Ms.Heartfillea Can I know your Magic too? All of yours?"Izuku asks and they nod, "I'm a Celestial Spirit mage," Lucy tells and Pulls out one of her keys, "Open Gate of the Lion: Loke!"Lucy yells and Loke appears next to her, "Lucy! It's been forever since you called me! I started to miss you!"He whines, and Lucy sighs "he is one of my strongest spirits," Lucy tells and Loke tilts his sunglasses up, "How are you doing"He greets and Looks around "I've never been to this part of Flore"He comments and Lucy sighs "We are in another world, "She tells "Bye Loke, "She tells and shuts his gate, "he can be a pain sometimes"Lucy laughs.

"A lot of my spirits are golden keys, meaning the Star signs, Aries, Virgo, Gemini, and so on, But I can do star dress too, Which means I incorporate the power of a Celestial Spirit into my body by placing the key of the Spirit in question on my chest. The power manifests itself in the form of a wardrobe change Like Erza's recipe, in this case in the form of a dress centered around the Spirit in question's wardrobe." Lucy tells and Pulls out Taurous's key, "I can even have the person out, Open Gate of the bull: Taurus!"Lucy yells and The said bull appears next to her Before she places the Key to her chest making a flashing light and She was in her Taurus outfit.

"Miss Lucy!"He yells, "Don't say anything perverted! There are children!"Lucy tells and closes his gate, and flashing into her normal outfit, "I get monster strength when I use Taurus, They whip I was holding, If I smashed it into the ground, It would have been broken "Lucy explains and Izuku oohs, "Amazing!"He gushes, "I can go next," Levy tells and Izuku snaps his attention along with others to her.

"My magic is called solid scrip," Levy tells and She looks at Akia who was giving her puppy dog eyes, "Solid scrip: Fire"She yells and Writes fire in the air, making fire shoot out of nowhere, Akia and Natsu jump to eat it, "All I have to do is write anything anywhere and It will appear, "Levy tells and Smiles.

"Its called Ice-Make" Gray starts, as the students and some pros look at him, He slams his hands together, "Ice makes: Prison!"He yells and Jumps up as a large prison appears under him, he stood crouching. "My master taught me everything I know, I had to learn how to Be used to the ice, The coldness, Meaning running in the snow with only boxers, Taking baths with Ice in it, No warm water, "Gray explains and Akia starts laughing "Gray your clothes," She tells and He looks down "Crap" He mutters as his shirt and pants were thrown at his face, "At least you kept your boxers on"She taunts, He blushes and looks away.

"I use fire, Rainbow fire," Romeo tells and Lifts his finger, the first color was blue, "Blue fire is cold," He tells and it goes out, then a purple flame came out, "The purple fire, water, and wind won't take it out," He tells and He holds out his whole hand as a rainbow flame took it over, "This is the strongest fire I have, It will explode once it hits its target," He tells and then smirks "And my personal favorite The yellow fire, And here's why, "He tells and Looks at Akia who was talking to gray, "Akia heads up!"He yells and throws the fire to her, She jumps up and Eats it, before gagging, "Gross! Ew! Romeo! Why!"She whines at the nasty taste, "It tastes nasty to them"He laughs, Wendy lets out a giggle and He looks at her and then blushes, Wendy then blushes as she caught him looking at her.

"He likes you~" Happy sings out and Wendy Squeaks in shock "H-Happy!"Wendy all but shouts and her older classmates laugh.

"I have the same Magic as Akia," Natsu tells and He grins "But I can use lighting with mine"He gives Akia a smug look, "Just because I wasn't there to pound down on Laxus doesn't mean I'm not as strong!"Akia calls over and He smirks "That's exactly what it means".

"Not at all we both can use King mode and we both can both use that God slayers Magic!"Akia tells and he opens his mouth but then shuts it, "King mode?"Ejiro asks and Akia nods, "Our father Igneel was the King of Dragons, so when We learned our magic, we also got His King mode, "Akia tells and Ojiro looks at Akia, "Does that mean the big red dragon we seen behind you was Igneel?"He asks and Akia looked confused, "You saw a big red dragon?!"She asks and Wendy Sighs "Yes that was Igneel".

"Wait Wait, Did you say God slayer!?"Yuga asks and Akia nods "Yeah, She was so weak too!"Akia whines and Natsu nods "Yeah the God Slayer I fought was weak" He complains, and Wendy sighs "Sheria was a hard battle, "Wendy tells and Akia smiles, "I bet if you battle that Mini God slayer you would win now, You can do Dragon Force with no problem!"Akia tells and Natsu looks at her "You can activate Dragon Force!?"He asks and Picks her up, "Tell me how you did it! I did it once when I was fighting Jellal"Natsushouts, shaking her.

"Natsu put her down," Lucy tells and he does it, "Do we get to know what Dragon force is now?"Momo asks Carla who nods, "When a enters Dragon Force, they effectively turn into a humanoid, gaining reptilian scales and traits, such as further elongated, and sharper, canines and scale-like patterns on their skin. Dragon Force is the final, most powerful state a Dragon Slayer can attain; granting them power comparable to that which a real Dragon possesses: the power to utterly destroy everything and anything"Carla tells and Looks at the four Dragon Slayers who were messing around, The pros looked pale "Wait you're telling me that even the Kid can be that powerful?!"Midnight asks and Carla looks at her, "Yes, Wendy could Destroy this school in seconds".

"Natsu and Akia can do that without Dragon force, "Viper tells and looks at the two Twins who were jumping around Wendy, " Aye! They have destroyed many cities before"Happy tells, "the one-time Gajeel Destroyed something was the Old Guildhall during Fairy Tail vs Phantom, "Viper tells and They all look to the Iron Dragon Slayer who was Talking to Levy.

"Fairy Tail Vs Phantom Lord?"Snipe asks and Viper nods, "Lucys dad wanted her to return home, He hired Phantom Lord to get her, It resulted in a battle, Gajeel Held Lucy against her will, and Natsu and Akia found them, They both fought Gajeel and took Lucy back, But Master found Gajeel and Took him into our guild, "Viper tells, "Aye!"Happy Agrees.

The class was split up, some talking to Erza, Some to Levy and Gajeel, some to the Three other Dragonslayers, and one went to Gray.

"You use ice," Shoto tells and Gray looks away from Akia, "I do," Gray tells and Shoto looks in dead in the eye, "Can you control it well?"He asks and Gray nods, "Can you give me some pointers, I'm not able to control it well, I can do big things but I wanna be able to do other things, Like your prison?" Shoto tells and Gray Looked shocked, "Let me see you do a normal move".

Shoto stomps his foot forward and a long chunk of ice went shooting out, "use your hands"Gray tells and Shoto looks confused, Gray walks forward, "Watch" He tells and holds out his hand flat out, then makes a fist with the other and places it over the Flat hand, "When you do this you get more control" Gray tells "Ice make: Sword"Gray all but shouts and He Pulls out an ice sword.