C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T

"I want boba," Akia tells as Gajeel locks the door behind him, "I agree," Gajeel tells and Wendy nods, The Exceeds walked behind them in their own conversation, "I wouldn't mind hot cocoa, "Wendy tells and smiles, "Well let's go get some!"Akia tells and Grabs Wendy's hand, Swinging it happily.

.

.

"A test?" Wendy mutters and Looks at Akia who was talking to Izuku, "I guess we will have to hurry and study"Carla tells and Wendy sheepishly laughs, "I-I guess so".

"Kid, You haven't studied? I can help you" Katsuki tells and Wendy's eyes shined "are you sure? I don't want to bother you" Wendy tells and He pats her head, "Its fine, I'm helping this idiot anyways," He tells and points to Eijro who smiled Sheepishly, "Thank you Katsuki-Kun" Wendy gives a bright smile.

"He lets her call him his first name"Mina whispers in shock, "I know"Denki whispers back.

"We meet at Maru's" He all but growls to Eijro who nods "Right!" He agrees "I'll pick you up, I don't fucking trust people," He tells and looks at Wendy, who nods, "R-Right," She tells and Akia grabs a piece of paper, and Writes down their address, before passing it to Bakugo, "I trust you will protect her, "Akia tells and He nods "No shit" He growls and Gajeel looks at him "I want her back by six, You better make sure she is comfortable, and if she needs anything you get it"He glares and Bakugo glares back "both of you are telling me shit I know" He snaps and Stands up, "I'll see you both tomorrow," He tells and Walks away.

"You both are protective" Wendy mutters and Carla chuckles along with the other cats, "Viper I want you to go with Wendy and Carla," Akia tells and he nods, "I'll go to," Panther Lily tells and Akia nods, "You two are just going to have a date"Gajeel points out and Wendy giggles, "But that would be cute," Wendy tells and Viper and Panther Lily sigh.

.

.

Toshinori opens his front door after hearing a few knocks on it, Not expecting his student to be at the door, "Can I help you?"Toshinori asks and Bakugo clicks his tongue "I'm here to pick up Wendy" He tells and Toshinori's eyes widen, Why was Bakugo picking up Wendy? Was this a date!? Toshinori looked at Bakugo "For what?"He asks, Bakugo's eye twitches, "She needed help for studying, I'm going to help her" He grits his teeth, Toshinori almost let out a sigh in relief, "Come in, I'll get her, "Toshinori tells and Bakugo walks in, Taking off his shoes, Toshinori shoes him to the kitchen, "I'll be back," Toshinori tells and walks away.

"Give me back the fork! I swear I will tackle you again!" Katsuki hears someone yell, and He raises an eyebrow, "You can live without it--"He hears a make voice yell before a bang was heard, and Akia walks into the kitchen putting the fork in a rack full of dishes, "Bakugo! Good to see you, Just know that Viper and Panther Lily are going with you"Akia tells and Toshinori comes walking back in, "Wendy will be down in a second, Carla is scolding her"Toshinori tells and Akia walks out.

"What do you want with Wendy?"Toshinori asks and Bakugo's eyes hold confusion, "What?" He asks, "I asked what do you want with Wendy, she is a young girl, and you're a grown boy, what are you trying to do?"Toshinori asks just to mess with the boy, what? The man was bored.

"What the fuck kind of question is that? I'm not some kind of sick fuck, If anything she is like a little sister"Bakugo growls and Wendy walks into the kitchen "Sorry, We can go"Wendy tells and Bakugo stands up.

Slipping back on his shoes they walk out the exceeds walking behind them, "Do you know anything about the lessons we were taught?"Bakugo asks and Wendy laughs lightly, "I understood some of it, I couldn't figure out Modern literature or Modern art," Wendy tells and gives a sheepish smile, Bakugo looks at the white fluffy clouds.

"You can use my notes, and I can make some practice sheets," Katsuki tells "Thank you, "Wendy tells and smiles. He gives a small smile, "Don't worry about it" He tells and Wendy looks at him "Katsuki-Kun? Can I ask you a question?" Wendy asks and He looks at her, "Sure" He agrees. "Can You tell me more about your Quirk?"Wendy asks and nods "Only if you can tell me about yours," He tells and Wendy smiles.

.

.

"So you sweat more than a normal human? and Your sweat is nitroglycerin? And that's why you can make expositions?"Wendy questions and he nods "Yeah," He tells and Wendy looks at her hands, "Well mine is pretty simple, My Quirk is air bassed along with Dragon bassed, I can use sky dragon attacks, anything to do with a dragon-like when I yell 'Sky dragon: Roar' It is used like if a dragon was doing it it's self. But I have another part of my Quirk, It's healing, the Sky Dragon was said to be more of a Healing kind of dragon, I can heal most things, Like Mr.Aizawa I healed him, but My healing makes me really weak and tired" Wendy tells as they walk into the Food place Bakugo chose, "Bakugo, Wendy! over here!" Eijro all but shouts and they walk over to him.

"Alright lets started, Here Wendy Go over this"Bakugo tells and Hands Wendy his Notebooks, "Copy down some of those too," He tells and Wendy nods.

"Hello! I'm your waiter! Would you like anything to drink today?"The lady asks and Bakugo looks at Wendy, "get whatever you want, I'll pay" He tells and Looks at Eijro "You pay for yourself"He tells bluntly.

"C-Can I get green tea?" Wendy asks and the lady smiles and writes it down "I will also take a green tea"Carla tells, "Would you like sugar in that?" The lady asks "No thank you"Wendy tells and Carla nods "I would".

"I want a Cola" Bakugo tells and Eijro nods "Me too please!"He gives a smile. "Anything else?"The lady asks and Everyone shakes their head but Bakugo.

"Oh, Carla can you give the money to Viper and Panther Lily?" Wendy asks and hands the money to Carla who jumps away to them, "They are on a date"Wendy giggles and Points to the male exceeds who were getting their order taken.

"You're so stupid! It's number four!"Bakugo snaps at Eijro smacking his head with rolled-up paper, Wendy laughs lightly and drinks some of her tea, "How?! I was so sure"Eijro Fake wails, and Wendy Answers her last question, Before passing it to Bakugo, "Good, Just redo Number ten It's incorrect, "Bakugo tells and hands back Wendy's paper, she pouts and erases her answer.

That's how most of Wendys week went. Akia stood home and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know I'm doing a lot of Wendy that's because I don't have any idea's on what to do with Akia, I haven't really had much inspiration for this book, I will try very had to keep updating but, It's really hard right now