Chapter 21

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago

Before Naomi was taken

Calista carried Naomi as she and Belle rushed through the Dark Palace to find Charming, Snow and Regina.

Calista and Belle entered Regina' chambers in cloaks, to see Regina, Snow, Charming, Aurora and Phillip, "What's this?" Charming asked.

The two removed their hoods and Calista removed Naomi's, "Belle? Cali? Naomi?" Snow said.

"Are you three okay? When you both and Neal disappeared, we feared the worst," Charming said.

"We went off to see if we could revive Rumpel," Calista said and walked over placing Naomi on a seat.

"What happened?"  Regina asked.

"Bae was able to resurrect him... A...At the cost of his own life," Belle said.

"Rumpel's alive," Regina said.

"Neal is deal," Snow said shocked.

"I think so," Calista said and stood up.

"To which?" Regina asked.

"Both. You see, when Rumpel saw that Bae was dying he, uh, he absorbed him and Zelena got ahold of the dagger. Now, she controls Rumpel," Calista said.

Aurora looked at Phillip worriedly, "Maybe, now isn't the time to announce the pregnancy. Regina is right. It's too dangerous," Aurora said to Snow.

"No, if we don't, we give in to fear. But, if we do, we give the kingdom what they need, hope," Snow said.

"We don't even know what this Wicked Witch wants," Charming said.

"Actually, we do," Everyone looked at Aurora, "She wants your baby," Aurora told them.

"She came to us when you were gone. Threatened us and our unborn child, unless we told her when you arrived in our land," Phillip said.

"She thinks your baby could be important. I'm so sorry, she said she'd hurt us," Aurora said.

They were startled by a gush of wind all of them turned around to see Zelena flying in on her broomstick, "And I make good on my promises," Zelena said.

Aurora and Phillip backed away in hear, Zelena used her magic to engulf the two of them in green smoke transforming them into flying monkeys, they both shrieked and took off flying.

"What do you want with our baby?" Snow asked.

"Calm down, sweetie. You don't want to go into early labour," Zelena said as she used her magic to freeze Snow in place.

Charming drew his sword, "Stay away from my wife," Charming said.

Zelena faced Charming and froze him in place, "Oh, someone's testy," Zelena said.