Chapter 2

Mr Gold conjured a fireball to start a campfire, he froze his shadow on a large rock and used his dagger to cut his shadow from his feet, releasing his shadow from being frozen. 

He held up the dagger to his shadow, "You know what to do. Hide it where no one can find it, not even me," Mr Gold said and his shadow took the dagger then flew off.

Flashback

Calista was walking through the jungle, "Killian! Killian! Where are you!?" Calista called out and looked around.

"Are you lost?" Calista turned to see Pan, "You're from the ship, right?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah... You are?" Calista asked.

"Pan... Peter Pan," Pan said as he walked to her.

"You're the only the Lost Ones work for," Calista said.

He chuckled a little, "It's Lost Boys," Pan corrected her.

"Fair enough," Calista said.

"I've never seen a female pirate before..." He walked around her, "Then again, I've never seen a girl in Neverland before," He said.

"Well, as you can see, I'm unarmed... So, which way to the beach?" Calista asked.

"You think I'll help you?" Pan asked.

"I did ask," Calista said.

"You're coming with me, little one," Pan said.

End of Flashback

David was in front cutting down branches as Calista and Killian were leading the others through the jungle.

"The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead," Killian said.

"You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?" Emma asked them.

"From there, we should be able to see everything, including where he's keeping Henry," Calista said.

"You know, I could've just poofed us up here in an instant," Regina said.

"Where? Have you any idea what's up here or anywhere? There are dangers all about. Only the two of us can guide us past them," Killian said.

"No pressure, you were here 10 years longer than me," Calista said.

"It didn't change much in 10 years," Killian said.

"He's right, they've been lived here before. If they say hiking up is the best way, then we listen," Emma said.

David continued to cut down branches that were blocking their pathway. He sees a patch of thorns and got ready to slash them but Killian stopped him.

"No. No!" Killian said.

David shrugged Killian off him, "I can handle a couple of thorns," David said.

"That's dreamshade. It's not the thorns you have to worry about. It's the poison they inject you with," Calista said.

"This plant is the source of the toxins I used on The Dark One," Killian said.

"The poison that almost killed Gold?" Emma asked.