Chapter 10

Calista looked to see a dark figure, a Shadow, it carried her back to where Regina, Emma and Neal should've been waiting but they were gone, "Where are they?" Calista asked and looked at the Shadow, "You're... You're my shadow..." Calista said.

The Shadow nodded, "Find them, they might be at the top but make sure Pan doesn't see you," Calista said.

Calista's Shadow nodded and flew up to see Pan standing opposite Neal, Emma and Regina. Her Shadow flew down and Calista walked to it, "Where are they?" Calista asked and the Shadow pointed up, "Okay, take me up," Calista said.

Calista's took her Shadow's hands and her Shadow flew up, bringing Calista with her. 

Inside Skull Rock, Henry had willingly giving Pan his heart and Henry was now unconscious on the ground, Emma and Regina were trying to wake henry.

"Oh god, is he unconscious?" Emma asked.

"Henry, can you hear us?" Regina asked.

"He passed out as soon as his heart went into Pan," Neal said.

"Is he breathing?" Regina asked.

"I don't know," Neal said.

Pan descended from the air and Emma looked at him, "What the hell did you do to him?!" Emma asked.

"Oh, I didn't do anything, Emma. It was Henry, he offered me his heart of his own free will," Pan said.

Emma unsheathed her sword, "I'm gonna take it back from y-" Emma began then stopped when Pan was pushed to the ground.

Calista's Shadow put her down, "You miss me?" Calista asked.

Pan stood up and looked at her, "I should've guessed your Shadow found it's freedom," Pan said.

"We don't like you so any chance to get away from you, we'd take it," Calista said as she unsheathed her sword and lunged at Pan but he disappeared.

Pan grabbed Pandora's Box from a rock, "I don't think you have it in you, darling," Calista turned to him, "Rumpelstiltskin didn't," Pan tossed the box around in his hands, "Why should you?" Pan asked.

"Where is he?" Emma looked at Calista, "Calista, where's Gold?" Emma asked.

Pan held up the box, "Why, he's right in this box, safe and sound and out of the way. Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore and neither can you," Pan said.

Calista looked at the box then Pan, "Really?" Emma swung her sword, cutting his arm, "How did that feel?" Emma asked

"Like a tickle," Pan said and he flew into the air.

 Neal walked to Calista and saw her Shadow suddenly go in front of her, "Can you reattach it?" Neal asked.

"I don't know how to," Calista said.