[Chapter 40] "Super Noodle"

Start from the beginning

When I start to move, I feel a familiar pain on my leg. I look down to see a smiling Tiamat. I then turn around to see a large two-headed black and white dragon. Hah, it looks like they want to help me then. I don't plan on losing anyone today.

(Dragon 3) - "Lord Azass didn't say anything about the other three, so just kill them if they get in your way."

With those words, all hell broke loose. Beams of fire and darkness clashing with little dragons chomping onto other dragons. They all just looked like a bunch of animals fighting each other, no form or technique.

(Dragon 4) - "[Storm Breath]"

(Dragon 3) - "[Ice Breath]"

(Dragon 2) - "[Fire Breath]"

With three beaming attacks headed straight for Alderam, Alderam charges his own beam.

(Alderam) - "[Darkness Breath]"

Both sides of the clash are canceled out.

Taiyo/Yami are fighting a dragon a lot taller than them. Yami and Taiyo look at each other and nod, which looks comedic coming from the same dragon.

(Yami/Taiyo) - "[Infinite Darkness/Light]"

The dragon gets impaled as two beams of light and dark come down from the sky and land directly on his back. The dragon slowly falls over and dies on the spot.

With that, Yami and Taiyo de-fuse and lay on their backs, exhausted from using their (X) skill.

Meanwhile, a dragon can be seen running around the battlefield, screaming with a little dragon hanging onto his neck with his teeth.

(Tiamat) - "*Muffled* You. Don't. Hurt. Daddy! I. Hurt. Daddy!"

Alderam can be seen finishing off the three dragons from earlier while two dragons remain. In a last-ditch effort to get Tiamat, one of the dragons grabs him off of the other dragon, which ended up ripping his throat out.

Looking up, Alderam sees this panicked dragon and starts to fly towards him until...

(Noodle) - "STOP IT!"

A little noodle-like dragon is seen blocking the larger, more fearsome one holding onto Tiamat. Without even thinking, the dragon fires a fireball point-blank into Noodle. It explodes to reveal an unharmed Noodle.

(Noodle) - "I told you to stop."

Then, the tiny dragon named Noodle starts to expand in size, getting longer and longer. Easily dwarfing the dragon in front of her and Alderam. The sky then turns dark before a storm starts to stir up. Becoming hundreds of meters long, the 'tiny' Noodle says in a deep voice not thought possible from a little dragon.

(Noodle) - "You have the gall to attack the man I know as Father and then aim to take the dragon I call my brother. The very being in front of you is known as Noodle, the child of the light dragon Hikari and the darkness dragon Alderam."

Super Noodle's head is the size of an average dragon's body, so the dragon immediately dropped Tiamat as he was visibly terrified of the being that was 20+ times bigger than the man he called his lord.

(Dragon) - "*Whisper* I'm sorry."

Alderam couldn't help but ask.

(Alderam) - "Uh, Noodle? Do you grant wishes?"

(Super Noodle) - "Hm, I apologize, father, for I have not shown you this form. This mere mortal before me brazenly declared his intent to harm brother, so I will do the world a favor and remove him."