[Chapter 18] "Why Me"

Previously:

The dragon starts bleeding from their nose and its eyes roll back to its head. It passes out with steam coming out of its ears.

As it falls over I get a glimpse of... oh God.

(Alderam) - "AHHH, you're a female? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to look!"

I say that but she is out cold...

(End)

___________________________________

As soon as Nightmare gets a good look at the dragon laying on the floor in front of us, I feel him pass out in my shadow.

Level UP x25

What the hell do I do!? The floor boss just passed out anime style and what is with the level up, I didn't even do anything!?

(Karen) You have successfully defeated a monster considerably stronger than yourself, so you have gained the title [Underdog] and leveled up to 100 due to its strength.

Karen, what the hell did I "defeat"?

Answer: The boss of the 45th floor in the Dung--

NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU STUPID AI! Who did I defeat?

Answer: Hikari, the dragon of light. She was the mortal enemy of Alduin with strength on par with the Alduin herself. She seems to have passed out due to arousal from you, so she was successfully defeated giving you rewards for doing such.

Ha, I wouldn't be surprised if her name was Shenron considering all of the other shit that goes on in this world. I haven't had any love interests and I hit a huge milestone by arousing a Dragon God.

Wait a minute... if she was the mortal enemy of Alduin, does that make her thousands of years old?

Answer: Yes, she is (Rude, don't ask a woman's age) years old.

I am only five in this world and I am already one thicc dragon. To me, that just sounds plain wrong for her to be aroused by me. I was once a human so that might be affecting it, but I couldn't tell you if a dragon was male or female.

They all look like they want to tear you apart until they pass out right in front of you or start to damn cry. I don't even want to know how crazy her stats were, but I need to know how crazy this bitch really is.

(Sigh) "Appraisal"

[Hikari]:

[Race: Light Dragon God]

[Age: (Fuck off)]

[Level 244]

[Stats]

HP: 1052606 (Fainted)

Attack: 46000

Speed: 24000 (Flight 104000)

Defense: 57000

Magic: ∞ (Depends on Light)

Intelligence: 4500

Luck: [Depends]

Skills: [Fly](SS) [Fire Breath](SS) [Intimidation](SS) [Dragon Magic](SSS) [Light Breath](SSS) [Conceal Status](S) [Dragons Might](SSS) [Flight Speed](SS) [Hover](SS) [Communication](A) [Killing Intent](SS) [Telepathy](S) [Holy Claw](SSS) [Human Transformation](SS) [Appraisal](SSS)