[Chapter 17] "I Like This Floor?"

Previously:

(???) - Oh, apologies, you must be the Ellie. She told me somebody would visit 20 years ago by the name of Ellie. She has some time mumbo jumbo ability.

(Ellie) - "Who are you?"

(???) - "Well, I was just an adventurer like you and then I took an arrow to the knee."

(End)

_______________________________

Ellie P.O.V.

I have no idea what to think of this situation, he started talking about some scrolls and how he met Alduin. This dude is so weird, he keeps going on and on about Alduin.

(???) - "So, in conclusion, I screamed at Alduin with a couple of dead people like me and killed him in heaven."

(Ellie) - "You mean to tell me you are the one who defeated the world eater? I think you have a couple of screws loose."

(???) - "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, for I am the Dragonborn! I am a master thief, an archmage, and I kill vampires. I am proudly level 81 and I am currently waiting for a dragon to finish my dungeon."

(Ellie) - "What dungeon are you talking about? You are level 81 and apparently super strong?"

(Dragonborn) - "After I took the arrow, I decided to make my own dungeon to screw with some people because it was annoying back in my day. Level 81 is the highest you can go unless you reset your skills. By the way, the exit is to your right."

I look to my right to see a single wooden door with a single log blocking the door. (Sigh) What the hell did I get myself into...

Alderam P.O.V.

Ah, my head hurts like shit. It feels like a migraine mixed with a hangover. I guess using my special skill worked after all!

(Karen) False: You just beat it to death by slamming your head into it. No actual skill was created or used.

Shut up Karen, it was totally my skill that did the job. Oh, I forgot to mention that I named the voice in my head Karen to make things easier.

Hey Karen, show me my stats!

(Karen) Very Well...

____________________________

[Alderam] (Sora):

[Race: Adult Darkness Dragon]

[Age: 5]

[Level 75]

[Stats]

HP: 95000 - 142000

Attack: 13200 - 17000

Speed: 5300 - 7500 (Flight 16000 - 24000)

Defense: 12600 - 18500

Magic: 25000 - 30000

Intelligence: 1500

Luck: 1400

Skills: [Fly](SS) [Fire Breath](S) [Soul Tear](S) [Intimidation](C) [Dragon Magic](SS) [Darkness Breath](SS) [Appraisal](SS) [Conceal Status](SS) [Dragons Might](SS) [Flight Speed](A) [Hover](A) [Air Slice](A) [Communication](S) [Skill Nullification](D) [Killing Intent](B) [Size Manipulation](A) [Telepathy](S) [Dimensional Storage](A) [Darkness Slash](SS) [Human Transformation](SS)