She was breathing rapidly again.

Harry climbed on the bed, lodging his knees between her shoulder blades.

"That's it," Hermione said, inching closer towards the bed. "Now hold her head up."

Harry's hands wrapped around her jaw, steadying her. Air flooded through her lungs again.

They were both hushing her, and Hermione pulled her lips apart, emptied a vial in her mouth.

It was bitter.

And everything stopped. She slid down Harry's chest, resting her head on his lap.

"I'm sorry." She whimpered.

"That's rubbish! Don't feel sorry! It's not like you can help it!" Hermione said as she joined them on the bed.

Eden squeezed her eyes shut, holding back tears. She hated feeling weak. Feeling weak made her feel like a child. She felt utterly pathetic. While they saved the day, she was struggling mentally with one curse.

How did they do it? How did they go on with their lives after all the fucking torture?

"See? You're fine now." Hermione whispered, stroking a strand of hair out of her face.

Eden swallowed the lump forming in her throat.

Her dry lips parted uselessly. You're fine now. If only she truly was. Instead of arguing, she jerked a half nod.

Hermione and Harry shared looks, and they sat there for a while, in silence.

Hermione crawled behind her, spooning her. Harry, on the other hand, seemed like he didn't want to let go of her. His hands were firmly trained on her shoulders like he was preparing for another fiasco.

After a while, he carefully let go of her body, as if she might break apart. He then lay himself in before her.

The silence was dreadful.

They treated her like a porcelain doll.

The door burst open, and Ron swept into her range of vision.

"I think I've waited long enough now," he said, closing the door behind him. "Hey! Are you hugging without me?"

He looked horrified and offended at the same time.

She stifled a faint giggle.

"Ah, she smiles! That's much better now, isn't it?" Harry chuckled.

Ron dived on the bed, the cushions flying everywhere. All three of them grunt.

"There'll be no cuddling without me." He stated, crawling behind Hermione.

Eden laughed as the three of them sandwiched her into a hug.

"Ugh! Get off!" She screeched.

They looked at each other before yelling, "Never!" And they dived in for a bigger hug, laughing uncontrollably.

"No, seriously! The bed will break." she grinned.

"Alright alright," Ron chuckled, already climbing out of the bed. "We need to get to breakfast anyways."

He straightened out the creases on his sweater.