Malfoy Manor III

IT WAS FEAR.

Crashing into her, starting in her legs. She wanted to run. Flee, from the suspended agony but she couldn't. Because her feet were pinned to the floor in front of the large stairway, leading downstairs, into the abyss of darkness that was the manor by dawn.

"Miss!"

She looked down on the sweet elf, limping in front of her.

"Miss has to follow!"

She didn't want to. She wanted to stay where she was but her feet carried her onwards, taking slow and calculated footsteps downstairs.

By the fourth step down, her heart turned on, fluttering viciously in her chest.

She knew who was waiting for her downstairs. It was him and this was it, the moment that made fear sizzle through her, infecting her system.

Tippy led her into the mighty foyer and scanning the room briskly, she found that nobody was there.

She flashed a look at the centre, on the black, lacquered circular table. Only last night, she was laying on there, blood spurting out of her eye. On that table. Bleeding out. Now, there was a large bouquet of white roses on it. As if none of it had happened.

"Hello, Mudblood."

A cold voice made her freeze.

Slowly turning around, she found Lucius Malfoy staring at her, a dangerous and vicious expression on his face.

Lucius stepped into the candle light and Eden took a step back, horrified. He looked dreadful. Hell, disturbing.

He was still in his Azkaban pyjamas. White shirt. Blue stripes. Freshly returned home.

"So, you're it." he drawled, taking a step closer to her. "You're my captive."

She stumbled back, frightened by the way his pupils darkened, almost conquering the scarlet colour creeping in around their edges.

Cold and ferocious. Like a wolf.

"My elf told me all about you, Mudblood... taken out of the cellar into your own private suite." His voice quivered. "MY SUITE!"

She winced by the sudden intensity of his vocal chords, stumbling backwards. Terror spread through her chest.

Long, yellow fingernails extended, trying to seize her. "Oh, I know you, Mudblood." He quirked an eyebrow at her. He was no longer elegant, aristocratic as he used to be. No, he was dangerous and wild. "I saw you in the Ministry... You're Potter's whore."

Her throat tightened and she realized that walking backwards wasn't an option anymore. She was mere inches away from the wall. Wandless.

But he didn't have one either.

"You're trapped, Mudblood." He flashed his horrible teeth. His grin tightened and she looked at the bones jutting out of his pallor skin and realized that he eerily resembled a rotten corpse. He was grey, repulsive to look at.

"I know just what to do with you..." he growled. "TIPPY!"

The terrified elf didn't move. Her hands covered her enormous eyes and she shook fervently.

His cane hit her. Hard.

Eden swore she heard something break.

The elf dropped to her knees. "Tippy is sorry, master!"

"Get me my wand." The elf slowly got up. "NOW!"

"Nobody is here to save you, Mudblood." He said it with a jovial tone of voice. He was enjoying this. He enjoyed taunting her. "They, the blood traitors, have been treating you rather well haven't they?" he grit his teeth. "Let me make up for the damage they have inflicted."