jimin and yoongi were with a brown haired male standing on the side, while another tall man with dimples was on the opposite side. and in the center leaning against the table, arms crossed, poking his cheek was jeongguk.

"what is he doing here?"

"isn't that kim taehyung?" one of the unknown males asked with a smile. taehyung wonders if he's always that positive. "yes, don't talk to him." jeongguk gritted his teeth.

"what's up, gguk?" jin asked.

"we found out that choi minho is back kn free feet, but didn't stop with his miseries." the tall dimple man spoke.

"we need to catch him." yoongi mumbled.

jeongguk licked his lips, eyes on taehyung. "princess come here."

taehyung rolled his eyes by the nickname and the others watched him, when he walked next to jeongguk. "what do you want?" he asked the taller, who smirked.

"i have an idea how we can get choi." jeongguk said and everyone listened to him.

"no, oh my god, i won't do it!" taehyung whined, throwing the clothes away. "hyung please don't force me to do that!"

jimin sighed. "taebaby, it's jeongguk's order, we can't act against it."

"what's with yoongi, he must be against it too! please chim, i can't do things like that." taehyung was frustrated. for real now.

"yoongi is against the idea as much as all of us. i'm so sorry tae."

"b-but will something happen to me?" taehyung asked uncertain.

"jeongguk would never let this happen bear." jimin tucked a hair strain behind taehyung's ear. "you are our biggest weapon now taehyung, we need you today."

"if i do it today... he'll probably will force me to do it more times." taehyung sighed. "i should just take this gun and shoot him for fucks sake."

jimin let out a small laughter. "i don't think you know how to use them."

taehyung let himself fall with the back on the bed. "you are right." he sighed.

"put the clothes on bear, we'll give you something to cover yourself."

jimin left the room and taehyung stared at the black leather clothes. "this is fucking disgusting." he groaned. "i hate him, i hate him, i hate him, i hate him!" he shouted and jimin who was in front of his room giggled lightly.

"baby why are you laughing?" yoongi passed him and jimin was quick to wrap his arms around the older's neck. "tae hates jeongguk." he simply said.

yoongi chuckled. "if i were tae, i would hate him too." yoongi said. "i'm a little pissed that he is making him do such a thing."

"you know, it's the only way we can get choi... i hate this idea too, taehyung doesn't belong here." jimin smiled sadly.

"do you think his family is searching for him?"

"his family is psychotic, of course they're already searching for him. they won't find him though, as long as jeongguk keeps him."

"do you think this was the reason jeongguk wants to keep him? to do this job?"

jimin shook his head. "jeongguk would've never want to keep someone who he doesn't know and saw for the first time."

"you watch too many mafia romance movies." yoongi chuckled and jimin pecked his lips. "maybe i do, but... jeongguk acts different with taehyung. remember when i was new and he hated me so much. if it weren't for you, he would've kicked me out the first night. we needed a year till we could talk with each other normally... and he calls taehyung princess, what the fuck."

"he said taehyung was in a bride's dress when he met him." yoongi frowned.

and jimin felt anger building up inside of him. "they forced him to wear a dress? what the fuck is wrong with his family!"

"they're blinded by fame and money, baby. taehyung is different, that wasn't his world."

"this isn't either." jimin sighed, looking directly into yoongi's eyes. "tae can't find his world, when he is being kept here."

yoongi smiled a little. "min, i know what you mean... but i think this could be his world."

jimin raised an eyebrow. "seducing our enemies in order for us to catch them is his world? you know that you are talking about taehyung."

"i'm well aware of it, baby, but look at him. he can analyze situations quickly and he is good in suppressing his feelings, mostly fear. he isn't frightened that quickly and he isn't scared of jeongguk. i even think jeongguk likes that about him." yoongi shrugged, but jimin couldn't agree with him.

"babe, taehyung is an angel, this dark place here, jeongguk, i'm scared he'll only get hurt o-or we'll lose him. i-i don't want that." jimin looked down and yoongi hugged him quickly.

"he'll be fine, darling. jeongguk won't hurt him."

"o-others might tho. it's mean to say, but taehyung could be an easy target if our enemies find out he's dear to us." jimin hated thinking about negative things, but he's so worried.

"he's safe with us, we'll protect him. jin hyung already loves him, he would never let anyone hurt him and jeongguk... he might like him too."

"what do you—

"hyung, don't make me do this please!" taehyung whined walking out of the room.

his cheeks were tinted pink when he realized yoongi was there too and he quickly closed the door again, as he was wearing... black leather shorts with only a black see through robe on.

taehyung whined in embarrassment and hid in his bathroom, when jimin entered. "tae?"

"bathroom." he heard the blond say. jimin sighed and opened the door.

"hyung i can't do this." he said and jimin nodded.

"taehyungie, i know... to be honest this was actually my job before yoongi—

"what?!" taehyung looked at jimin with wide eyes, mouth hung open.

"bear, this ass can turn even the straightest man gay." jimin said, turning to the side, letting taehyung know what he meant.

and somehow the fear left him. jimin always succeeds to let taehyung feel lighter about anything. "hyung... please tell me what i need to do to have this behind me."

author

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNGGGGG 🎉🎉🎉