Intel Mole part 2

Start bij het begin

"Im not. I really would. Come on, just give me one kiss and you'll see all day tomorrow I won't flirt with a soul"

"How about if I see NO flirting with anyone for 3 days, I may give you a kiss?"

"Oh? Is that a deal hoods?"

"Sure. I wish you luck, but I know you're gonna fail"

"We'll see" he leaned back

I deadpaned at the TV. Hawks was currently in an interview. He had yet to flirt with the gorgeous host, not even a compliment on her appearance. He was taking this bet seriously.

I was bored to death watching until a question came up.

"Are you currently dating anyone?"

"No but not for a lack of trying" he winked at the camera cheekily, "You know who I'm talking about hoods"

I huff shutting the TV off. It had been 3 days and I had honestly hoped this interview would be his breaking point. He always flirted in interviews but after an hour he hadn't.

A few hours later he came home looking overly proud of himself, "Hey hoods, guess what day it is?"

"Friday" I say dismissively cleaning the counter

"Actually, it's day 3 of our bet"

I couldn't help but smile, "What was the deal?"

"I didn't flirt for 3 days" he beamed

"Not true" I hummed.

"What?"

"Not true" I mused smiling, "You weren't supposed to flirt with anyone. You clearly flirted with me while in your interview winking"

"That's not fair! I can flirt with you i just couldn't with others"

"Should think of the words you speak"

He draped his arm over me leaning on me, "Come on hoods, one kiss?"

"Why?"

"Cause you're cheating. Come on"

I set a gentle peck on his cheek.

"You missed" he teased

"Don't start complaining" I roll my eyes shrugging him off of me.

"What can I say, I like getting attention from my baby bird"

"Till I fly the coop"

"We both know that's not happening any time soon. The coop may not have any locks but it's what's keeping you away from the wolves"

"I know. I'm working hard though"

He pulled the rag from my hand tossing it on the sink. Confusion spread across my face when feathers moved me to sit on the freshly cleaned counter. Hawks settled himself between my knees setting gloved hands on my thighs.

"You don't have to you know"

"Hawks, I'm not a trophy wife"

"I know, but I've seen the work you do in your free time. You could pursue something you want to do"

"I don't have time"

"I handle food and lodging. I could even get you the supplies to start. You should do something that makes you happy" his hands rubbed my thighs

"I don't think I ever could be happy in this life" I sigh

"I want you to be happy. I don't care what it takes"

"Why do you care?"

"Cause hoods. I'm a hero. I have to"

"Cut the bullshit" I shake my head

"Fine, I like you hoods. I really do. You make life easier to go through just by being here"

"Cause I do your laundry and cook your dinner?"

"No, cause you are someone I enjoy spending time with"

"Acting sweet on me now?"

"I always do" he bat his lashes playfully, "but I am serious. You can live a clean life"

"How can anyone trust me? Criminal record remember?"

"Maybe if a certain... pro hero vouched for you. They'd reconsider?"

"I already owe you enough..."

"You don't owe me anything. I forced you to stop selling and just about got you kicked on the streets" he leaned his forehead on mine, "And I'd be happy to do it even if you did. Call it my heroic duty if you want" he smiled giving a smug head wiggle.

"Im not a charity case"

"Was that a warning or a threat" he smiled

"Whats the difference?"

"One means we are already dating and the other implies I have a chance"

"Slim chance"

"Weak warning" he tipped his head up ghosting his lips over mine

My body acted before my brain did and I leaned in for the kiss. It was short but sweet leaving me flushed a light pink.

"Youre my little Robin" he smiled warmly pulling me in for another kiss