Omegaverse Part 4 🍋

I could feel the name roll off my tongue, "Keigo"

It's been only been a day but it feels longer. He was at work and I was left alone to my nest. I wanted him home. I wanted to know more about him.

The night before ended since I soured the mood so we just watched a movie. I want to know more but my heat is still apparent. Day 6 so I should only have one more day but it was like torture. Sometimes I'd be in literal pain from it. My body begged for attention. I felt like a horny mut but I couldn't help it.

I sigh laying back on the bed. Hawks words echoed in my head, why not take care of it myself. It never seemed to work but I felt an urge to try. I pull off the shorts and undergarments I was wearing. I rest a arm over my eyes and think back to Keigo that night. Even his name was sexy. I gently slip a digit in imagining what he'd be like. I wanted to feel him mark me. His name rolled off the tongue so well i couldn't help sigh it and eventually moan it. I jump suddenly hearing a knock at the door. I remove my arm from my eyes to see Keigo standing in the doorway. 

"Thinking about me Chickadee?" He leaned looking down at my vulnerable state.

I quickly covered myself before letting out a soft hiss. He only raised an eyebrow.

"Come on dove, if you want it you just gotta ask" He smirked at me.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I avoided eye contact. He closed the door behind himself letting himself in.

"Your heat should be done by tomorrow" he stood by the bed before sitting down.

"I know..."

"Do you wanna wait?" He took my head gently so I could look him in the eye

"No" I shook my head gently

"Me neither" he leaned in giving soft kisses.

He leaned me back gently his hand moving lower. I released a whine and gave a soft tug to his belt. His eyes widened as they remet mine.

"You sure" He verified

I could only nod. He stripped off his shirt followed by him jumping out of his jeans.

"You wanna keep your shirt on?" He placed his hands on the bottom heam waiting for an answer.

"No" I felt him lift it off as I answered.

He kissed me passionately his lips soft against mine. I felt the soft buzz as he hummed in satisfaction. He moved to my neck giving kisses.

"If we're doing this... does that mean I get to make you mine?" His voice was soft but his hand held my arm if a firm grip seeming to prepare himself for the worst.

"Yes Keigo" I kissed his neck gently as he froze stunned.

I watched his wings suddenly flap causing a cool breeze to brush against my body making me shiver. He moved into action after his brain stopped short-circuiting. He wasted no time finding the nerves he wanted and sinking his teeth in to leave his mating mark. My breath was caught in my throat from the sharp pain till my body relaxed.

He kicked off his boxers and lined himself up. He was slow entering giving me time. Finally, he slid the rest in a quick fashion making me jump from the sudden pain. He flinched and cooed soothingly apologizing. He waited patiently and gave soft words and kisses until I was ready. He started slow giving a light pant and a soft growl but sped up as time progressed. The pleasure was uncomparable feeling the waves of pleasure with each thrust. I could only pant and moan at the feeling.

"Is my dove happy?" His voice was husker and had a gravely growl to it.

Only a "mhm" could pass your lips knowing anything more couldn't be comprehensible.

A soft moan passed his lips before they found your neck again giving love bites and hickeys over the freshly healed ones.

I was able to notice his wings twitching as I started to feel myself release. He moaned loudly at the sudden tightness and quickly pulled back and laid next to me. My body felt like it was floating with lightning reading through it. Once I finally regain my senses I look at hawks who was still panting.

"Fuck, I knotted right as I pulled out" he breathed looking at the mess he made on himself wiping it up with one of the plush towels on the bed he gave you to use for your nest before tossing it to the floor

I felt my blush set as I cuddled into his bare body. He held me running a hand through my hair.

"What are we going to tell your agency?" Keigo suddenly panicked

"I'll handle that. I just so happened to find the sweetest Alpha on the planet"