Asylum

"Here is your file and clearance" Goru handed them over

I open the file skimming over it, "Demon class?"

"Takami Keigo is very dangerous. He has some of the highest intellect in the facility. He can and will try to convince you to free him"

"And if I do?"

"He'll kill you"

I nod looking more over the file, "You know...I remember when he was a hero"

"We all do" Goru shook his head, "His fall was hard to handle for many of us"

I sigh nodding, "Cell 278?"

"We had to move him to high security after an incident where he escaped. Killed an entire floor of people"

"I guess no time like the present" I turn heading down.

The commissions facility is cold enough I can see my breath. I pull my lab coat tighter around myself keeping my identification badge visible to the numerous guards patrolling.

Making it to the cell door my anxiety doubled. I stopped to look more through the file.

He will act perfectly fine in the beginning. Try to convince me he's perfectly sane but he's not. High intellect and skill to kill. The ex- hero is a force to recon with.

I take a deep breath before scanning my badge and entering the room. He was bound tightly sitting in a chair at a table, "Oh? So who are you? Psychologist? Maybe neurologist...oh how about a mutant studies expert?" He smirked eyeing me

"I'm who is going to try to help you" I sit across from him

He hummed, "Help me? Really?"

"You just need to help me so I can help you" I smile happy with the cooperation so far

"Depends on what you need help with"

"You really don't need to be a Demon class threat. You were a good hero"

"You are proving my point right there. Were. Past tense" Keigo mused, "The commission used me. I can't be a hero again since the public wouldn't accept me"

"You don't need to be a hero though"

"Look kid. When you are raised for one purpose, and then suddenly you can't do the one thing you were useful for; it does something to you"

I can see his point. In the file it described a anxiety without orders to follow. He has been following orders and doing what he's told that now that he's without a purpose he either lashes out or shuts down.

"You could be useful in so many other ways though"

"But it's not the same. I can't fly freely without a license.

"I was told you played villain for a while?"

"Secret agent thing. Everyone knows about that by now"

"You had a lot more freedom back then Yes?"

"Well, yes, but only to an extent"

"Well then Mr Takam-"

"Please... don't call me that" he glared down

"Ok, then Keigo. I have a mission for you"

"A mission?" He rolled his eyes

"I want you to find out the name of every one of the guards on this floor. They can't know eachothers names have been compromised"

"What's this for?" He looked intrigued