🙈How To Disappear🙈~Schlatt

She had recently done a face reveal and on top of that, she and Jschlatt had just revealed their relationship with each other, it was safe to say that the response was overwhelming. Mostly good responses but the few bad responses were the ones that stuck out to her the most. She had just finished a 24 hour charity stream with the Misfits and Lunch Club, they had rented a venue for the stream. It wasn't just a gaming live stream, they were all sat in a room and they were doing whatever the chat told them to do. They did competitions, challenges, they played a few games, they talked about anything and everything. Everyone was extremely exhausted but they were all proud of themselves. They ended up raising over 2 million dollars for various charities and all in all, it was a lot of fun and a great experience.

When Schlatt and Y/N arrived at his house, they slumped down on the couch and sat in silence for a minute or two. After all of the build up, Y/N just broke down.
"woahwoahwoah, what's going on?" Schlatt exclaimed as he engulfed his girlfriend in a huge hug.
"it's too much. I'm exhausted, I'm stressed and I'm just overwhelmed with everything"
"I know princess, I know, it's hard but I'm here for you, we all are, I felt exactly the same when I did my face reveal."
"it's not just the face reveal, there's just so many people hating on me now, I just... I want... I just want to disappear" Schlatt just hugged her tighter as she sobbed into his 'Schlatt & Co' shirt
"on top of that, I've not told anyone how I feel so I feel all on my own."
"you're not on your own, you never will be, I'll always be here for you, I love you so fucking much Y/N. How about we go to bed, we've been awake for over 24 hours. I'll make sure you're comfy in bed and I be right there with you" Y/N looked up at the man she was deeply in love with, she had tears slowly drying on her cheeks and she nodded.
"you have to promise to stop crying though, as beautiful as you look even when you're crying, you're beyond stunning when you're happy" he said as he wiped away what was left of the tears on his girlfriend's cheeks. This caused the corners of her lips to slightly curve up as she looked down.
"there's that gorgeous smile I missed" Schlatt said as he lifted up her chin and placed a small but sweet kiss on her lips. It was short but Y/N knew how meaningful it was
"I love you" she said looking deep into his eyes
"I love you too" he said looking equally as deep into her eyes. They both smiled at each other again before they stood up and went to their bedroom. They got changed into their pajamas and climbed into their bed. Schlatt was lying on his back with his arm around Y/N while her head was leaning on his chest with her legs intertwined with his.

As Y/N was falling into her deep slumber, Schlatt kissed the top of her head and whispered into her ear
"I'm always going to be right here, No one's going anywhere"

(guyssss, I decided to add Lunch Club to this book because my love for them has recently grown so if you have any requests for them, feel free to DM or leave a comment on the 'requests' chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one, I'm kinda pleased with it. Thanks for reading 💕💕)