Maknaes in the family had to go to school even though they are tired as hell. What could they do?they sneaked out in the night without telling their brothers. And to where? A freaking club.Guys really didn't regret going there remembering the fun they had without knowing about what kind of dirty stuff Deoksim did.

Somehow it was all over now.It's school time.Deoksim entered to Taehyung's car as he gave her permission to go with them.She got in the back seat while Jimin was in the passenger seat.As usual Jungkook went to school by his new bike.

When Taehyung was driving,Deoksim got a text from Mark."Eric's people are searching for him.You should be careful to not get attention. "

Eric.The person she made unconscious last night.She sighed.But little did she know what is going to happen today.

Taehyung parked the car in the parking lot.At the same time,Jungkook parked his bike next to the car and got off from the bike.Deoksim also got off and didn't wait for her step siblings. She wasn't in a mood after Yesterday.She definitely hated yesterday night.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at her down mood."what's wrong with her?"Taehyung asked while removing the seat belt."were we harsh yesterday?"

"Were we?I'm not sure."Jimin answered.

Deoksim was walking towards the school building when she saw her cute friend Jisoo getting out from a car.Deoksim smiled seeing her.The car Jisoo came drove away.Deoksim was about to call Jisoo when she saw something else.Another van.Approaching Jisoo.It looks like Jisoo didn't see it.It stopped behind Jisoo and suddenly few men wearing all black came out scaring all the students near them.They grabbed Jisoo before forcefully pushing her inside the van.Deoksim widened her eyes seeing it.

Her first instinct was to save her but she remembered Mark's message.Not to get attention. Fuck it.I need to save her!

The van drove away.People were already calling police.Meanwhile Deoksim ran towards the park again and saw Jungkook coming after parking his bike.Deoksim ran towards him and twisted his arm shocking the hell out of him.Deoksim made him back face her.

"Y-Yah!!what the fuck are you doing?!!"Jungkook freaked out.He clearly didn't see what happened to Jisoo since he was in the parking lot.Deoksim quickly touched his butt cheek to feel his bike keys."YAH!YOU PERVERT!"Jungkook screamed.

Deoksim found his keys and without wasting a second,she ran towards his bike leaving him dumbfounded. She got on the bike and pulled the full face helmet over her head before starting the bike.

"Y-Yah!what the fuck do you think you're doing?!leave my bike!"Jungkook shouted running towards her.But he was late.She rode it in its fullest speed.Somehow she managed to grab a metal rod before riding it.She was holding the metal rod while riding the bike.

Jungkook was clueless. Suddenly another bike stopped infront of him.It was Jongsuk."Hope on!quick!"

Even though Jungkook hated him,he still got on not knowing what's happening. And Taehyung and Jimin were also cluelessly staring at them not knowing what's happening. "Let's follow them"Jimin said getting on to the car with Taehyung.

Meanwhile Deoksim was following the black van with full spead.And soon,she was next to the van.She tightened her grip around the metal rode she was holding and hit the glass window of the van scaring all the men inside it.The glass window was broken into pieces.They never expected it.

On the other hand Jongsuk and Jungkook were following her.They were super shocked seeing what she did.But a chuckle left from Jongsuk's lips seeing her real side.Twins were next to their bike.Jimin screamed to Jungkook. "What the hell is happening?!"

"I don't know!"Jungkook screamed back."That cannibal bitch is causing troubles again!"

Deoksim sped up passing the van.She stood up on her seat still holding the handles. Everyone's eyes went wide not knowing what is she up to.Her step brothers and Jongsuk were all worries sick.They screamed at her saying to stop.But did she stop?hell no.

She passed the van and turned the bike to cross the path where the van driving.Then suddenly she jumped out from the bike landing on the road and the bike got crashed onto the van making it stop on the spot.Deoksim rolled on the road luckily all the vehicles had stopped on the middle of the road because of the scene.

Jongsuk pulled the break and stopped the bike removing his helmet with wide eyes.Jungkook was already got out.His heart was accelerating like it is going to explode. Same goes to other three too.

But Deoksim stood up looking normal even though her arm was injured.She didn't care at all.She walked over towards the van removing her helmet. When she was infront of the van,she threw the helmet towards the glass of the van scaring the driver.The glass was broken into pieces.All the men inside got out.She spent no time and walked towards them fearlessly.

Kim siblings and Jongsuk were about to help her but got shocked seeing her beating the hell out of every single men.She literally broke their legs and arms.She wasn't looking normal at all.She showed no mercy to anyone.She just broke their limps like she was breaking small sticks.Her forehead was injured and blood was flowing but she didn't give two fucks about herself.

Kim siblings were too shocked to move to let alone say a word.They never saw her like this. They couldn't believe if she was their sister Deoksim.

But Jongsuk was in his sense.He widened his eyes realizing what might she will do.So he had to step in.

"KIM DEOKSIM!STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Long chapter huh?

But hope you guys enjoyed.

See ya.love ya all.

Vote and comment guys!