Chapter 5

All of them were about to go inside of the castle when someone shouted and run towards Dione. She gave him a hug without even looking on whose persons Dione with. She then lets go from the hug and jumps happily in front of the Prince.

“I heard you went on a trip? Where is it? Did you, brought me my wedding dress? I am so excited for our wedding. I can’t wait to be your wife, Dione.” Promenade said proudly.

“Nonsense! What are you talking about Princess?” The king asked.

“Oh, father please forgive me. I didn’t notice you are there. Greetings mother, father and sister. And who?” Promenade said without even bowing her head.

“Phoebe, Princess of the Swoon Kingdom, it is nice to meet you, Princess?”

“Promenade Diurnal, from the Kingdom of Diurnal.” She said proudly.

“Princess Promenade.” Phoebe said and bowed her head.

“Well, well, can you please quiet? I’m having a talk with my father-in-law, the king. You should know your place and never speak unless you are told to do so.” She said.

“Please, Princess Promenade, you should know your place more. You are not even married to my younger brother and you call yourself the kings daughter-in-law? How dare a mere princess like you from an unknown kingdom act that way?” Caly said.

“Forgive me, sister. But tomorrow I’ll be married to Prince Dione so you should learn to accept me now, right?”

“I will never accept someone like you as a part of my family!” Caly said, with a smile to hide her anger from Promenade.

“Please, escort this princess to her chambers. I do not want her to bring more troubles.” The queen ordered the maids.

“But mother…”

“Enough of this nonsense, Promenade. Please have more dignity to yourself.” The queen said before the maids and guards took her away from the family.

“I WILL MARRY DIONE TOMORROW.” She shouted as she walks away from them.

“Please don’t mind her Princess Phoebe.” The king said.

“The king is right. We should celebrate for your arrival today, for tomorrow will be your wedding.” The queen said.

“I understand, Your Majesties.” Phoebe said.

The five of them went inside the castle and to the dining area where a grand celebration is already prepared and was just waiting for their arrival. Before going to the dining area, Phoebe ask if she could at least change her clothes for she has been wearing it for almost three (3) days.

Caly escorted her to the nearest room so that she could change her clothes. She didn’t bother to fix her hair. She wore a deep-green dress with a gold lining at the end. One of the maids put some red-shade lipstick to her lips that made her glow more beautifully.

After changing Caly and Phoebe along with some maids went straight to the dining area where the ministers, the queen, the king and the prince, are waiting. The servants serve the different dishes on the table. One by one, every time they enter the area they can’t help but to look at the stunning princess.

The princess would look at them and gave them her sweet smile. Everyone was so amazed by her beauty, even the ministers whose with them are looking at her all the time. And then there was this young man who was also around the age of Dione. He was sitting beside her and taking glances on her every second that passes.

After the celebration, Caly took her to her room to change her clothes. She also brought some maids to assist Phoebe on her room.

“This will be your room for now Princess Phoebe.” Caly said.

“Oh, please don’t be so formal with me. I must be the one who needs to respect you more for you are much older than me.”

“Oh don’t be, you should also speak to me casually when we’re together for I don’t want you to feel that you’re being treated as lower than me. You’re my sister-in-law starting tomorrow and also the future mother of this kingdom.” Caly said.

“This princess understands what Princess Caly is saying.” She replied.

“You take a good rest now and tomorrow will be your big day.” Caly said before going out of the room.

The maids treated Phoebe as if she was a crystal that would break in any second. They gently brush her long white-silver hair and carefully help her wear sleeping her clothes. Before leaving her inside the room.