▶Confronted - Blaze◀

Requested: Yes, by V1R51L

Date started: 27/11/2020

=========================

Bruised, bandage around your arm and legs, your body feels sore.

You were okay with it, you tried to stay strong and you showed no weaknesses to others. You were beaten up badly by a group of rich kid wannabes...

You really didn't care about anything. You just go on with your life even though your like this.

Usually you and Blaze would hang out and talk about how both of your days go. But right now, you avoided him.

Whenever you see him around the corner or any part of the school, you just find another way and avoid where he is.

You continued doing this for the next few days, until Blaze notices something is wrong.
One time he saw you he would approach you and say 'Hi', once you heard his voice you
would immediately stand up and run away.

Good thing today is Saturday, no kids to bother you. You just locked yourself in your room for
awhile until your stomach growled begging to you to eat something at least anything that you can consume.

You went down the stairs headed to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.
While you were about to finish cooking, you heard your doorbell ring. You wondered who would come by and visit you this early in the morning, you thought it was (Y/F/N) since she can be hyper sometimes Saturday in the morning. But when you opened the door, you were tackled to the floor by a bone crushing hug by the one and only Mr. Hothead- I mean Blaze...

"Blaze! What in tarnation are you doing this early in the morning!?" You asked him surprisingly. "I was worried about you of course!" He answered.

"You have been avoiding me for the past days, I was getting worried if I was boring you or something." He explained. "Wha- No you don't bore me! It's just something I don't wanna talk about..." He then sit's on the floor as you were about to sit up properly. He looks into your sweet beautiful (E/C) eye. Sometimes he understands if you don't want to talk about it.
So as one of his closest friends in school who can calm him down and who would listen to him ranting out sometimes, he gave you a hug. "B-blaze what are you doing?" you asked him since you were confused. "Giving you a hug, what else." He answered your question.

" To be honest, you were the most coolest friend I could ever have. So I thought about it's my time to... You know, a return for being the coolest friend."

=======================================================
Yep school almost drained out all of my sanity, but gladly it didn't.
So here's the deal, I'll make it up to you guys. I'll post the rest of the Boboiboy's Confronted chapter then I'll move to another scenario basically the not requested ones.

So here's the reason why I haven't been updating lately:
1. Writers block (again)
2. I have to stream on Twitch
3. Record another video on my YT
4. More school stuff

Ye so school has been a fudge but I can manage it, just have to find a time where I can write again so I might have been reading too many x reader stories so I could get myself back to writing again.
Anyways V1R51L if I keep on tagging you cuz it was from the request and all, Also wanna apologize that if I can't update and I can stop if it get's too annoying for you so I can sstop tagging and all that.

Anyways See you in the next chapter!
ヾ('∀`=ヽ)※.;,゜☆
=======================================================