|Your reaction when you're in BNHA and your quirk|

In this scenario, you and the elements/Boboiboy got teleported to another dimension where Paula Rintis does not exist in that dimension.

==================================================

Earthquake

* He's calm about the situation.

* He had to keep you calm as you started to panic out of nowhere.

* He also had to keep an eye on you since he'll be worried you'll get lost.

* Your quirk is: Manipulate Time.

* Description: Pretty much explainable.

Thunderstorm

* Pretty much, he's still calm.

* You're calm but you're panicking in the inside.

* Your quirk is: Summon Weapons.

* Description: Pretty much explainable.

Cyclone

* Both of you are chill but panicking in the inside, questioning. Where in the world are you both.

* Both of you did enjoy your time there since you saw an arcade immediately.

* Your quirk is Catastrophe: You can break things.

*Description: You can destroy anything you touch. Sometimes you can break things if you are thinking about touching it while you touch it. You cannot fix what you break. You cannot get hurt by falling objects.

Blaze

* You have to keep an eye on this fire boy as he might get lost and might start a fight out of nowhere.

* He just complains in where in the world are you two.

* Your Quirk is: Dragon

* Description: Weakness to iron. You can spit fire. You are covered in scales (Color of your choosing) and your eyes are yellow like a cats. You have a tail and dinosaur like feet. You are stronger and more nimble.

Ice

* Ice is pretty chill.

* You have to drag him along the way since he's still sleeping.

* He eventually wakes up and just walks.

* Your Quirk is: Prison

* Description: You can create a 6x6 field of solid air around one object. No air can get in the prison- so this can be used to kill. You have trouble breathing when you use your quirk.

Thorn

* He just clings on to you afraid that he'll get lost.

* You being the brave peep you are, you lead the way and find out what just happened.

* Your Quirk is: Fiery Arrow

* Description: You are able to summon a bow, but as you pull the string of the bow you'll have the ability to summon a lit up arrow. But it'll be more stronger when you are in the light and less stronger aka weaker when you're in the dark.

Solar

* Starts rambling about how you two get in there in the first place.

* Now theorizing maybe there is a dimension power sphere bot.

* You have to drag him all the way as he is still rambling about the situation.

* Your Quirk is: Future Sight

* Description: You have the ability to look into the future. But the more you use it, the more you feel dizzy and loose conscience for a little while. (It's pretty much explainable but I'll give some weaknesses.)

Frostfire

* Almost starts to run off but you managed to get ahold of him.

*  You have to keep an eye on him as well.

* Your Quirk is: Quirk Steal

* Description: You are able to steal anyone's quirk, but you have your time limit. If used too much, you might get muscle pain etc.

Glacier

* He's pretty chill much so.

* He's just keeping an eye on you just in case you might get hurt.

* Your Quirk is: Bring paintings to life

* Description: Pretty much explainable.

Supra

* He's also theorizing how but calm.

* He's leading the way cuz he doesn't want you to get hurt.

* Your Quirk is: Copycat

* Description: Explainable

Boboiboy

* At first both of you are confused.

* He then decided to scout out the area to get familiarize their surroundings.

* Your Quirk is: Snake Hair

* Description: You have the ability to switch your hair to the normal hair to your snake hair.
Once your quirk is activated, you can do both offensive and defensive with your quirk. If any part of your snake dies, they will immediately regenerate. If used too much, you'll get both thirsty and slowly loosing conscience.

==================================================