Once home Andy and I took our bags up to our rooms and then went out to help my Nana with dinner. Ford went out to be with his new best friend and left us to take care of shit in the house. I was in a really pissy mood  and needed to snap out of it. Once Nana told us to get out I headed to my room and turned up some BOTDF so I could let go of some negative energy. When I realized that wasn't going to work I decided on a run. I did my normal ten miles and then added five more just to make sure I cleansed my body.

Andy was waiting for me when I made it home. She knew what I was doing so she didn't say anything and just followed me in the house. Dinner was peaceful. And I refused to look at Devon or Ford they could sit and spin right now. Andy helped me clean up before she headed up to start getting ready. I was feeling better by time I finally made it to the shower. The hot water felt good on my well worked muscles. I was have expecting Devon in my room when I walked in but he wasn't so I locked the door so he couldn't just pop in. I was half tempted to wear my shirt that says "Girls make me hurl but Guy make me drool"  but I promised Andy I would wear my new pink shirt and belt because she was wearing a dress and make-up.

"Hey Bray can I come in?" Ford asked from the other side of my door.

"Just a second." I said setting my straightener down and walking to the door.

"Hey um... I was asked to give you this." He said handing me a box.

"I don't want it." I said turning to go back to doing my hair.

"You don't even know what it is." He said.

"I don't care." I said working on my bangs.

"Well I am going to leave it here on your bed." he said.

"What ever." I said switching off my straightener.

"Look I am sorry if I pissed you off earlier. I didn't think you would get upset over the color of your hat." he said with a sigh.

"That's not even it. I asked for a white one but some one who isn't even my boyfriend or really a friend decides that isn't what I want. And you some one who has been my friend for fifteen years agrees with that person. That pisses me off. I am not a little kid who need some one to think for me. But that's okay, I didn't really want the hat to begin with." I said going over and spraying on some Ax.

"I am sorry. And I promise not to do it again." He said before walking out and closing the door.

I finished getting ready and then made my way over to Andy's room so I could help her finish getting ready.

"Hot damn if I was straight you would be all mine." I said as soon as I saw her.

"And if you wasn't gay then I would be all over you" She said.

"Are you about ready to make grown men cry?" I asked.

"Yeah, I feel really stupid in this dress and just so you know I have shorts on under it because I don't think I know how to sit." She said twirling around in the dress. I think she likes it.

"Well I have on a white tank top under this shirt  in case I get my ass beat for wearing it." I said smiling at her.

"Fair enough. I think you look hot in pink." She said laughing.

"And I am only buying you dresses from now on." I said making her stop laughing and give me a dirty look. 

"Let's go before I get something red on your shirt." She said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Your blood of course silly." She said with her evil little smile.