Diary

AN
I'm trying to post a new chapter every night but with school it might not be consistent. Anyway I hope you like the story so far.
————————————————————————

Dear diary,
Today has been a slow day. There's nothing going on, no weird invention Tony wants to show everyone, no playful fighting/pranks between Natasha and Clint, not even a mission. Although it's probably a good thing that there isn't a mission cause otherwise the world would be in danger cause some annoying dickhead wanted to destroy it. Anyway, Steve and Natasha are in the training room, Tony is in the lab with Bruce working on something, I don't really pay attention to that stuff. I think Clint and Peter are training too. I have no idea what Loki is doing I haven't seen him today. To think about it, I haven't seen Thor today either, he's probably visiting Jane. My nightmares have been really bad for the past week. To make matters worse I think I like Loki, I mean how could you not though he's totally hot. He's been really nice to me since that night he stayed with me after my nightmare. I can tell that Peter and Tony despise him when he talks to me, or when he looks at me really. It's kinda funny:) I wish I was able to train with everyone, but my powers are too dangerous. I don't want to hurt them, they are my family. Tony is like a father to me and it would kill me if I hurt him after he saved me and took me in. I wonder if Loki would train with me. He is a god after all, it would be hard to hurt him. Maybe he could even teach me how to control my powers! I could possibly even get Tony to let me come along on a mission then! That would be amazing!!! I'll tell you about it later, that sounded strange since you're a diary but whatever. I'm going to go look for Loki to ask him now! Wish me luck:)