ׂׂૢ one

A/N: Hello. I'm not sure if you guys still remember this fic but I decided to continue it. There are also a very few changes, including the mc's name. I hope you enjoy this story the same way you did before, thanks a lot for your time!

ೃ⁀➷ Gojo Satoru

MIKA

Late-night strolls were never made for someone like me who prefers roaming around the city in broad daylight. But what can I do if I'm locked up all day, not being able to see what the outside world looks like when the sun is up.

I took a sip of the coffee I bought from a 24/7 convenience store and let out a sigh. I wouldn't even get the chance to roam outside if I didn't try to escape through my room's open window.

My parents indeed lock me up for a reason, and that is because I'm able to see weird and gore looking monsters with my naked eyes. It's not like I can do anything though, I just happen to see them without even trying. And it sucks.

I don't even know if this is normal or if I'm the only one who can see them. So far, I'm glad none of them caused me harm, and I'm not waiting for them to do any, either.

I stopped on my tracks as I feel a heavy presence from behind. There it is, one of the 'monsters' I was talking about. I stared at it for a moment and took my leave.

In the 18 years of my existence, seeing them every day gradually swept my fear away, it turned out to be a normal thing to see in my everyday life as a human. Though sometimes, some of them are just too disturbing to look at.

Back to what I was doing, I continued with my stroll. Taking small steps to where my feet would bring me, letting my face hidden under the shadows the hood of my jacket is making, but not until an unknown thing came flying towards me.

Before I could even process it, the figure came crushing with my body, almost burying me on the hard cement the moment I fell on my back. I let out a groan, numbness was all I felt before the pain took over. What the heck is-

I automatically froze on my spot the moment I looked up, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes landed on a pair of murderous eyes that are just a few inches away from my face.

"M-Me-Meat... N-Need... M-M-M-Meat..." Its voice is distorted, I could barely understand what it was saying. What the fuck? I didn't even know any of these monsters could talk.

My head's flooded with thoughts. I don't know what to do nor I have any idea. I could feel the cold sweat rolling down from my forehead but I can't move a single finger.

The only thing I could do is to close my eyes, and so I did, hoping that this is all just my imagination. I started counting from one to three, slowing down at every number, fearing the idea of opening my eyes and realizing it's real and I'm really being attacked by a monster.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see nothing but a faint color of black smoke that seems to fade away every second.

I blinked my eyes, once, twice, thrice until I notice a guy standing in front of me, just a few meters away. I immediately stood up from the cold floor, a pang of pain immediately restricted me from moving too much.

I didn't give much attention to the guy and looked around me to find where the thing that attacked me go. What the hell is going on? Where is it? Was that just my imagination? Were my eyes playing with me? Did I accidentally took drugs from the coffee I drank? Am I-

"There. It's gone!" the guy suddenly yelled out, making me flinch. What's he talking about? Is he talking to me? Why is he yelling but smiling at the same time? And why the heck is he wearing sunglasses at 10 pm?