ׂׂૢ sixteen

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Saving Mika

Gojo took his license from his pocket before putting it on Yaga's table. The principal stared at him in silence before talking, "You know what Gakuganji said was right, moving without orders is a violation of the rules. Surrendering your license just means you quit. Are you sure you won't regret this?"

"The only thing I regret is not letting Shoko get rid of Suguru's body." the white haired said with a straight face. He wasn't lying, he's indeed regretting his decision. It was a selfish wish only because he felt bad for killing his friend; yet by the cause of his selfishness, more lives are now in danger.

Gojo made his way out of the room but before he could get pass the door, Yaga spoke; "This also means the execution of Itadori Yuji will soon be decided by the higher ups."

He knows that, he knows everything that could possibly happen even before he gave his license up to save Mika. But surrendering a mere card doesn't mean giving up on his student's life. He still has an ace up his sleeve, and he'll  be here in no time.

"Gojo,  are you saying you're willing to sacrifice everything to save one person?"

"Hell yeah." he answered without hesitating.

The principal stood up from his seat to give Gojo's license back, the said man looks at him in confusion. He doesn't need this, he already made it clear, he's quitting.

"You have six hours." Yaga said, "You need to save her in six hours. Within these hours, do what you need to do. If you fail to save her by the time ends, I'll submit your retirement."

A small smile appeared on Gojo's lips. He took the license and put it back in his pocket, "I can do it in an hour."

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves now."

He chuckled before taking another step out of the room, "I will not forget this."

"Of course. Now go."

Just after Gojo left the school, he came across a familiar place.

"I heard what happened to Mika." Nanami said, "I'll come with you."

"Come on now, are you underestimating me? I can beat the shit out of everyone there." he joked.

"That's why I want to come. To make sure you're sane." the blonde replied, "And I want to see if she's safe."

A moment of silence surrounded the two, Gojo still has his smile, but it doesn't look like the usual smile he shows.

"Have you... taken a liking to her?"

"You could say the espresso from her shop was good."

MIKA

I've been struggling to keep my eyes open for some time now, afraid that I might fall asleep. I know I haven't been held captive for days, yet it somehow feels like it. I wonder how Satoru's doing...

I just hope he's thinking things through if he wants to find me. I wouldn't wanna die here, of course. But I don't want him to be an idiot and break in here without any plans either.

The door opened, there was no light outside, is it already night?

The one who came in wasn't Geto but a familiar man with heterochromatic eyes. I fucking knew it, he was hella suspicious standing by the door this morning.

He squats in front of me before speaking, "Hungry? I brought you something."

He doesn't have anything in his hands. What's his deal?