ׂׂૢ ten

ೃ⁀➷ Surprise Gift

"Hungry?" Gojo asked as soon as he saw Megumi.

The said boy completely ignored him and went straight to the fridge to get a bottle of water. He glanced at the older who is happily humming a song while cooking.

"Smells good doesn't it?"

Megumi raised a brow at him, "Is there an occasion?"

"What? No. Why?"

The boy shrugged his shoulders before replying, "I'm just surprised to see you cooking," he took a peek on the food Gojo's preparing, "You're making it look like that for nothing?"

"Yeah why? I just thought it would be nice to eat homecooked food." Gojo answered, a smile visibly showing on his face.

They both looked at the door that just opened, revealing Mika with squinting eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" the white haired asked, flashing another smile.

Hearing his voice made her remember what happened last night, she ran straight to the bathroom, her cheeks displaying a color of red. Seeing her like that made Gojo chuckle, "Don't take too long, food's almost ready!"

MIKA

I pulled my hair out of embarrassment. How am I supposed to face him? I should've let him do the kiss, why did I kissed him back?

I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh before going back to the kitchen to help them prepare. He's acting like nothing happened when I can't even look at him. As I put the plates on the table, a hand brushed mine, making me instantly flinch.

"You're spacing out." Satoru said, looking straight at me with a grin.

"You see- I'm still kinda sleepy... yeah." I awkwardly answered, refusing to make any eye contact.

He nodded and soon, we started eating.

"Oh by the way, I'll drop Megumi off later, do you wanna come with me?" Satoru asked as he play with his chopsticks.

"No."

"Of course you do." he said, smiling cheekily, "Or are you still embarrassed because of what happened last night?"

I choked on my food. I immediately took a couple of sips from my glass before answering, "W-What are you even talking about? Hahahaha you're so funny!" I awkwardly laughed while slapping his shoulder.

He looked at me in confusion, "Did you hit your head on the toilet?"

~~

"Megumi, I'll see you some other day," Satoru said as he bid goodbye.

"Don't bother." was Megumi's answer, he looks at me and waved his hand. I smiled and wave back at him.

"Ah seriously, that ungrateful kid." Satoru whispered as Megumi walks away, "Alright, where should we go?"

"You didn't tell me we're going to drop Megumi off in Tokyo."

He grinned for the nth time today before answering, "Let's go, I'll show you around."

He started walking while I follow him from behind. He brought me to places I've never been to. I'm absolutely amazed by the surroundings, I don't even know where to look at from all the cool stuffs around me.

The smile on my lips slowly fades as I feel Satoru's hand on mine. I looked up at him but he didn't look back, he instead continued walking while holding my hand.