ׂׂૢ fifteen

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Breaking the Law

"Oi, Itadori, hurry up." Kugisaki said, an eyebrow raised as she waits for the said guy to catch up.

"I think I left my phone at the shop." Itadori muttered, just enough for the two to hear.

"Just leave it! We'll come back anyway. I'm really hungry it's making me mad, you know?"

Itadori scoffed, "You're always mad even when you're not hungry."

Fushiguro sighed, he already know what comes next.

The red head grabbed Itadori by his collar and shakes him violently, "What did you say?!"

"It was a jok-"

A sudden bump on Kugisaki's shoulder made her pause.

"Sorry." the person who bumped into her said, continuing on his tracks.

"It's f-" she stopped, her eyes widened before she turned to look at the guy who's now a few steps ahead of them.

"What's wrong?" Itadori asks in concern.

"That voice..." Kugisaki balled her fist, tightening her grip on Itadori's collar. "Mahito."

The two gave same reaction with their mouth agape. 'What is he doing here?'  was the question the three of them asked themselves.

"Let's chase after him." Itadori said, ready to run after Mahito. Fushiguro immediately grabbed him by the wrist in order to stop him.

"Dumbass. We can't, there's a lot of people here."

"Which is why we need to stop him from whatever he's planning!"

Fushiguro shook his head as he tries to stop him, "It won't be good to engage in combat at a place like this. For now, let's report it to-"

A loud sound of crash from somewhere made them halt, they looked at the same direction to which the noise came from, eyebrows furrowed in both shock and confusion.

"Oi, oi... didn't that  bastard came from there?" Kugisaki spoke, worry painted all over her face.

Fushiguro lost his usual calm composure as realization hit him, "Crap!"

"I feel bad about this." Itadori muttered.

"The shop, and Mika, they're from the same direction."

SATORU

1 missed call from Megumi

I called him back but there was no answer, the line just kept on ringing. He left no messages too, did he just accidentally called my number? This never happened before.

"I wonder what's up."

"Gojo, we're in a meeting." Utahime who was glaring at me the whole time said.

I put the phone back to my pocket before smiling cheekily, "My bad, my bad. Continue, don't mind me."

I heard her scoff which caused me to chuckle. The meeting went on smoothly but for some reason, I kinda feel uneasy.

Well, I probably shouldn't worry. Megumi can handle himself, so as Yuji and Nobara.

MEGUMI

"Fushiguro, did you contact Ijichi-san?" Kugisaki asks as the three of us run back to the shop.

"I did, we just have to wait for him to raise a curtain."

"There's no time for that!" Itadori said, stopping on his tracks the moment we reached the place. I stood there, unable to comprehend what just happened. Broken glasses are everywhere, there's a trace of blood on the walls and floor. We weren't gone for too long... so how could this happen?

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Fushiguro! Get yourself together!" it was Itadori, "We can't wait for the curtain, let's finish this here." He was about to go inside when Kugisaki interrupts, holding him by his wrist.

"Hold on,"  she said, eyebrows furrowed and sweat trickling down her forehead, "Mika's not inside."

Shit. This is bad. This is really bad.

"Did she... got eaten?"

"Stupid!" I blurt out in distress, "I don't think they would kill her. Let's finish the curse and see if she's anywhere."

The two of them nod as a response before charging inside. I followed after them, casting my shikigami.

THIRD PERSON

Mika slowly opened her eyes, a pang of  pain from her head made her groan. Her eyesight is blurry and her head feels like it's splitting into two. She couldn't comprehend what happened, heck, she doesn't even know where she is.

All she knows is that she's inside a dark room with only a candle beside her as the light source. She crawled towards it, picking it up. The first thing she saw was a couple of eyes looking straight at her. The man slowly inched closer, attempting to touch her face which made her drop the candle. The light immediately went out.

Mika tried to stand up and run, but both her hands and feet were tied by a long rope somewhere across the room. "Fuck-" she cursed under her breath the moment she fell down on her knees. She can move, but not freely.

"Don't try to strain yourself, Satoru might just kill me if you get hurt."

Hearing her lover's name slip through his tongue made her silent.

"What do you want from me?" she asked.

Geto lights up the candle before squatting in front of her, "A lot." he stands up before doing stretches. Mika's glaring at him but he doesn't seem to care at all, "We need you in order to kill Itadori Yuji."

"He's just a boy!"

"That boy have the king of curses living inside him." he said, smiling menacingly, "And don't worry, we're not gonna kill him. You'll do it for us."

Mika's hand balled into a fist, she has no idea what he's talking about but everything he says makes her mad. Her? Kill Itadori for them? What a bunch of nonsense. She won't, even in every depths of hell. And even if she decides to, there's no way she can. Itadori is strong and she knows that. He's Gojo's student after all.

Meanwhile, everyone in the meeting room went silent after hearing the news from Ijichi. Two of Gojo's students were injured after fighting a special grade curse and Mika had been abducted. All of them kept glancing at the white haired man who sat there in silence, looking at the floor with his head down.

There was a note that appeared the moment they exorcised the curse. 'Itadori Yuji for this woman.'

"Sensei..." Itadori whispered. He has never seen his teacher this serious before and it kinda scares him.

"Yuji, you have minor injuries, get yourself checked ." Gojo said before standing up from his seat.

"Gojo. You can't go." Principal Yaga spoke, he knows Gojo's already planning to go after them to get Mika back, "You know it's a trap."

"I'm fully aware of that."

"Acting on your own means breaking the laws of jujutsu, you might as well quit being a teacher." Principal Gakuganji said, making him halt.

He looks at the old man, there's no trace of bluffing on his face, "Don't stop me. I'll kill you."

And just like that, he left the room.

"Wait, Gojo!" Utahime tried to stop him but he didn't pause nor look back at her.

Itadori looks down, blaming himself for what happened. He ran after his teacher and caught up in a flash, "Sensei, take me with you."

"Yuji, stay here. I can't get any of you into this mess."

"It's my fault for leaving her back then, and I'm the one they want-"

"I'm not handing you over, and I'm getting Mika back." Gojo clenched his fist, "I'll kill them all." What he said made Itadori stop on his tracks. He won't listen to him, he won't listen to anyone.

Gojo Satoru has gone feral, and no one can stop him.