3.0

" Wake up, darling "  +

+

  She could feel a soft touch coaxing her awake, a hand so delicately tapping her cheek to assure the Salvatore wouldn't wake with a start. A groan, one that indicates the immense pain her body is in at the moment, a sheer yelp of discomfort as she tries to sit up.

  Thick ropes soaked in vervain bounds her wrists together, her movements sluggish as if she'd grown into her century's-long age.
"Dakota?"

  The blue eyed Salvatore grumbles, an indicator of her conscious coming alive, before jolting awake; she grabs the intruder's wrist, a tight hold with intent to harm. But, once she realizes, with the help of a cry, that she's suffocating the poor human girl's limb, she immediately retracts. "Elena?"

"Good, you're awake." The familiar monotonous tone of her younger brother speaks from the front of the car they were currently trapped in. "Now shut up and sit still. I got to make a phone call."

"Are you okay?" The brunette questions as she studies her supernatural friend bound and paralyzed with vervain.

"What the fuck happened?" Dakota murmurs, yelping as she tries to free herself from the painful binds. But, it's as if her emotionless sibling had drained her of all her strength, the toxic substance restricting her century's-worth of vampire strength. Her body aches, inside and out biting with not only a painful belly ache, but a sickening turn that fills her brain with anxiety. What is he up to?

"I don't know, he won't tell me anything." Elena whispers, "can you get out?"

Dakota shakes her head weakly, breathing ragged. She tries once again to pry herself from the ropes, but to no avail, she cries out, using her left over strength to kick roughly at the back of Stefan's chair. "Let me the fuck out, Stefan!"

It was then the blue eyed girl's phone rings up front, the youngest sibling putting it to his ear and smiling sarcastically, "you've reached Dakota's phone."

"Why the hell do you have Dakota's phone?" Spits the other Salvatore twin, his stomach immediately dropping.

"I not only have our sister's phone, but our sister. As well as a notorious human doppelgänger." The hazel eyed man replies deviously. "I'm making my next move. Let me ask you something...What will Klaus do if he can't make anymore hybrids? And what will happen once I remove Dakota's daylight ring and drive off this bridge?"

"What?!" Screams the human.

Dakota, growing wary of her brother's actions, speaks up, "Stefan, slow down. You're not thinking straight."

"Leave them out of this, Stefan!" But before Damon could elaborate any further, he ends the call, chuckling manically as he speeds up even further.

Damon and Klaus enter an empty room, a frown on the hybrid's face as he speaks, "What now? You just pulled me away from a fascinating conversation about landscaping the Town Square."