"This is my little sitter Lucy, Lucy this is Erich and Matt" I say and she shook there hands, how cute I think she was blushing. 

"Tori! you didn't tell me you had such fine looking young men as friends" My mom buts in making everyone look at her. I drop my head down knowing where this is going. 

"Yep and they are just friends mom" 

"Whatever" she spat and I rolled my eyes, "She still at it" Lucy whispered in my ear and I nod in response. 

As we all talked on the couch I could feel Erich glancing at me a few times at me, I stole some too. God he looked good tonight.

"Can I use the bathroom" he asked Bri was quick to respond. 

"Yeah Tori will show you" I glance at her trying to figure out what she was playing at, why did I have to show him. But it would be rude to not at this point since she threw me into the spot light. 

"Yeah sure, follow me"

{ Erich POV }

I stood up and followed down a hallway to her room I assume. She looked amazing tonight I wanted to destroy her. 

She opened a door and walked, her room was nice. Bed in the middle ,window wall with a great view, Tv very simple but nice. 

"Here you go" she motioned to a door, but that's not what I was here for. I'm glad Bri made her show me cause I was done with this bullshit mind of mine. 

She went to walk out but I grabbed her wrist pulling her back she tripped and fell right into my chest. I looked down at her and wrapped my arm around her waist other one went to her cheek, I could see the confusion and a bit of lust in her beautiful hazel eyes. 

Without another moment I crashed my lips on her's they were soft and warm. She kissed me back throwing her hands around my neck. I guided us to the nearest wall without breaking away from her, this felt good. It felt right. 

I trailed down to her jaw then her neck, she was breathing hard making her chest rise onto mine.

"Erich" she breathed out with a tiny moan as I found her sweet spot. It was music to my ears as she said my name in the current position we were in now. 

I move back to her lips shoving my tongue in her mouth we fight for dominance and with out a doubt I win. I slowly trial my hand down her slide to her thigh but she pulled away panting bitting her lips. 

It was dark the only source of light coming from the moon shinning through her window. I wanted more, I needed more. 

She looked into my eyes and licked her lips seductively. 

"You taste like mint, I like it" she whispers before slipping out of my grip and walking out the door. 

What the fuck I just let her go, she just left. She fucking left me craving her, if she wanted to play that game I could play that fucking game as well. 

I did have to piss though so I did my business and walked back to the party. I walk in to see a new person sitting with them, it was the guy she was with that one night. I think his name was Jason or Jordan, I don't really care. 

"Dinner's ready" her mom exclaimed setting a dish down. We make our way to the table, which wasn't here before so I wonder where they got it. 

"Thanksgiving food?" Matt questioned taking a seat "Yes Tori's favorite" she sighed, it did look good though. 

We take our seats and with my luck I sit next to Tori and Bri on the other side of her. and that Jacob dude across the table from her, far, just as I liked it. Wait why should I care about another dude.