Chapter 47 - Shinjuku Happening

Start from the beginning

"What? I don't get it. It was your account right?" Yeonhee is confused, same goes with Yuna and Minji.

"It is my account, but she was the one who took the photos and the one who uploads it.." James explained it to them.

"Wait.. so Irene took your phone and use it to do those stuff?" Minji wanted to clarify some things. James nodded to her. "uh-huuuhhh.." Minji then smirks and looked at Yuna and Yeonhee.

"Yep, she is your girlfriend" Yuna blatantly said.

"Eh? She is not my girlfriend" James said to her.

"You do realized that girls don't usually do that?" Yeonhee asked him.

"you mean using my phone?"

"Exactly"

"uh.. I don't know.. maybe.." James is unsure of what Yeonhee is trying to say.

"James listen.." Yeonhee put her hand to James shoulders, "Girls don't usually do that to a guy they don't have feelings with"

"Noona, we are very close, like bestfriends. I think she is just very comfortable hanging out with me.." James is rather naive to understand what Yeonhee is trying to say.

"Araseo~ that too, it can be. We give you that.. but Irene is the one who posted the photos right?" Yuna joins in and help Yeonhee.

"Yes.."

"You do understand what she did?" Yeonhee asked him.

"huh?" James is very confused and have no idea what the hell the girls are talking about.

"Irene posted photos of you and her having dinner together. She is an idol, and things like that is a little risky because it will be subject to rumors and scandals that will affect her career.." Yuna explained it to him but James still have that little confusion in his face, "I'm actually surprised she did that because it seems like she doesn't even care if the two of you get involved in dating rumors..".

"Noona what the hell are you talking about? Where'd you get all those things? I only said she is the one who uploads the photos.." James chuckled, still have no clue what the girls are talking about.

"Oh god.. you are helpless James..." Yuna facepalmed herself out of frustration.

"Araseo.. this will answer everything.." Yeonhee asked everyone to stop walking. The four of them are now standing somewhere in the middle of Haneda Airport. "Can I borrow your phone for a second? You don't have to open it.." Yeonhee is asking James to give James his phone to her.

"uh.... su- sure", For some unknown reason James is a little hesitant at first but he then handovers his phone to her. Yeonhee smiles as she take the phone away from his grasps. Yuna and Minji each moves to her side to look at the James' phone. Yeonhee pressed the button to show up the lock screen, and bingo! They found what they are looking for..

"uh.. huuhh.." Minji have that smirk in her face again.

"Would you like to explain why your lock screen wallpaper is a photo of you and Irene?" Yeonhee have the same smirk as she shows the lock screen wallpaper.

"uh... uh... well... uh..." James is in a pickle. Sweats starts to run down in his forehead. ".. I-Irene noona s-set that wallpaper so that we have a remembrance on our first dinner outside.. j-just the two of us.." James shyly explained.

"Ohh.. it was her idea? that's even better.." Yeonhee teasingly remarked.

"Noona wae? there's nothing wrong about it right?" James laughs nervously.