Do not provoke me!!

Start from the beginning

Hye kyo is right. My figure is thousand times better than her and is more like a kpop idol. My body is more curvy than noodles. And my hairs? Well they are not that short. They are just not like Rapunzel.

"You little-", Shim Chung was about to rebel when she is pulled by a guy.

Chung Ha. You must be thinking he is her boyfriend but is actually her elder brother, our senior. An ugly presence with a bold, frank countenance and manner. I don't know much about him but I've heard that he is not good either, just like his sister.

"How dare you hurt my sister? All these years I was thinking that Hye Kyo is a nerd but today I got to see a different side of her personality. Great. You got wings, don't you? I need to cut them. You little piece of-" he said while moving closer to Hye kyo but I interrupted him.

"Diss her and your lips won't be able to speak."

"New fish in the pond? Don't you know who I am?", He said while raising his one eyebrow. He gave me veiled glances from his keen, shrewd eyes.

"I very well know who you are. A mistake by your parents. A weight on this planet. A dirty fish destroying the freshness of this pond. A bastard. I am not insulting you. I am describing you."

"Hey! Hey! Calm down baby girl. I don't like hurting hot girls like you. But this doesn't mean I can't. So be in your limit-"

"You are the one who is crossing the limit. You know what, both you and your sister are worse than the mad dog that roam on the streets, biting people. I don't even want to talk with you. Your voice is enough to make anyone a patient of rabies."

"I think I need to teach you a good lesson," his hands raised to the level of my face, coming towards me with his footing.

"Touch her and you won't be able to come to the university ever again," Shi Jin said and held his hand tightly, preventing him from touching me. His glad eyes slowly changed to a bewildered horror.

"Shi Jin! If I remember correctly, you are her bully, right? Why do you care?", Chung Ha smirked and removed his hand. "Come on bro. I know you are also interested in her. We will have fun toge-"

Without blinking twice I am watching the situation. Chung Ha could not even finish his bullshit when he is punched on his face. Shi Jin's veins are popping in his arms. Oh god! Save me, I can't breathe. His Adams apple looks ready to kill. Why God? Why he looks so stunning when angry? He looks as if he will snatch your eyes out from your socket if you look into his eyes.

"So you hit me just because of this little bitch. Don't forget I am your senior and can-"

"Let's see what you can do," Shi Jin said confidently and gave me signals to take Hye Kyo with me and go.

I was about to leave when few more boys blocked my way. This place is going to turn to a battle field. My shoes are more than enough to kill these cockroaches, more appropriately sons of bitches.

Shi Jin and Chung Ha are already giving their best, hitting each other with full force. Once again I got to see a different side of him. He looks professional. His moves are so effortless that even stunt men will take lessons from him.

I once again decided to leave when Shim Chung appeared in front of me with a baseball bat. Doesn't she knows that I am black belt in taekwondo? I showed my simplest kick and she laid of the floor.

"So weak. Practise more before coming for a fight with me," I glanced at her half dead figure.

Next were Chung Ha's friends who appeared to get red marks on their head. What I am doing they ain't prepared for. I kicked their balls and they started screaming and groaning in pain while holding their main points.