Classification

Harry Potter knew that he was different, how could he not? Dudley stopped wetting his bed at age 5, Harry didn't, Harry never did. Harry didn't know anyone who still sucked their thumb at the age of 15, but he didn't think anything of it.

Bright and Early on the morning of September 2nd, 1995 all the 5th years of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry waited in line to take their classification potions. Some were more nervous than others, most notably one Harry Potter. His two "best friends" Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger were talking about how they would rather kill themselves than be classified as littles, but Harry thought that being a little actually sounded quite nice. In fact, Harry yearned to be a little, to have a Mummy or Daddy to take care of him, love him, cuddle him. However, Harry Potter knew one thing in life and that was that he was an unlovable freak. He debated with himself in his head as his friends discussed what they wished to be classified as, would he get what he wanted and be a little? Or would he be stuck as a caregiver, alpha, omega, or gen? He was so deep into his thoughts that he didn't even hear his own name being called. Ron pushed him towards the door of the classification room and he stumbled in.

Inside of the room he saw Professor Severus Snape, Madam Pomfrey, and Miss Twind, the official ministry classifier. Snape sneered at Harry, shoved the potion into his hands and said,

"Well Potter, drink or I WILL force it down your throat."

Harry, scared poopless of the man, complied and gulped it down. Then he shrunk. Now Harry had always been short due to malnutrition, only reaching a small 4 feet 11 inches, but now he stood at 1 foot and 3 inches tall, well that is if he were capable of standing.

In the place of the once big 15 year old Potter was now a forever 6 month old Potter. Madam Pomfrey said what everyone in the room was thinking,

"Well, shit."