Kali X Male Reader

A/N: Due to a request Kali will be protective and possessive of (Y/N). Anyways hope you enjoy at my attempt at this kind of story...-Ipzenzay

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

(S/N)-Son name

(D/N)-Daughter name

(Y/N) was a new operator to Rainbow Six he went by the codename of (N/N) and had a marvelous gadget which proved to be very affective on the field. He was an excellent marksman, spoke three languages, excelled in CQC combat and had the highest score with his training in the GSG 9. But there was one thing with (Y/N), and that was his fear of girls... Yeah it was foolish and funny in the eyes of a man but for a girl it could be seen as cute or perhaps a coward. One day there was this one girl who had eyes for (Y/N) and her name was Kali. She always watched (Y/N) where ever he went and always made sure that nobody could hurt him or even have girls look at him. She turned into a over protective beast whenever a girl tried to talk to him... At first (Y/N) didn't notice it but other girls did and Kali was made fun of for her over protectiveness, while the male operators just felt bad for (Y/N) being an idiot. One day Kali took it too far and without (Y/N) knowing she set up a snipers nest in the city of New York to watch over (Y/N) from any person trying to hurt her true love. 

Kali or her real name being Jaimini could picture (Y/N) without his shirt on. She would feel herself getting butterflies in her stomach seeing his abs and pecs and how toned his body was. She wanted to touch every ab he had and make him love her and only her. She even remembers the day when IQ from the GSG 9 tried to flirt with (Y/N) but instead when she went to sleep Kali was there at her bed and gave her a quick punch to her German face knocking her out instantly. Sleep tight... (Y/N) didn't know that this event happened until Jaimini told him, but every girl knew not to mess with Kali. (Y/N) went to sleep after a long day of training and sparring with Kapkan where he came out victorious. Kapkan never lost to a newbie in team Rainbow so he tried to play it off cool but every body knew that he was wrecked. 

(Y/N) went to go to his room until he heard some footsteps coming to his left. He hurried as fast as he could and finally was able to get inside his room and lock the door as well as barricade it with a chair by jamming the door handle. He was able to finally catch his breath but that came to an end once he heard the door trying to be pushed open. His heart rate picked up as he knew who was coming. Oh god it's her she gonna's kill me!... (Y/N) saw his window and grabbed his weapons, uniform, phone, computer, and his Bug Out Bag so he can lay low. Harry knew about this weird thing with Kali and told him that if he has to leave he is allowed to and will still hold a place in Team Rainbow. (Y/N) opened the window and jumped out the window landing on a pile of leaves where he readied his AR-15 and his Beretta M9. He had a lot of mags, 8 to be precise so he can be safe if Kali comes for him or the White Masks. (Y/N) put on his black balaclava and ran out to the entrance of the base where Tachanka was waiting in his glorious Lada. 

Tachanka: "Come on in (Y/N) hurry!"

(Y/N) finally made it to his car where he jumped in and they drove away where (Y/N) will be staying at a safe house. 

*****

(Y/N) has been staying out the ware house for about a week, he didn't use his supplies yet but instead bought things from a store to save on his supplies in his bag where it only would last him for 72 hours. (N/N) waited in the safe house where he had security cameras set up outside along with sensors just in case of Kali. God that name gave him shivers across his spine. He knows that Kali is in love with him but what she was doing was too much and this frightened him drastically. Harry recently sent out Echo to check up on him to see how he was doing and if he needed supplies. They played games together and watched lots of movies together and just in general had a great time as friends. (Y/N) realized that the coast was clear and went to sleep with pleasant dreams but that all ended once he felt a strong hand caress his hair. He thought it was a dream until he opened his eyes only to see Kali smiling with a pleasant smile. Her brown skin went perfect with the moonlight as her brown eyes stared into his (E/C) eyes. 

(Y/N) screamed lightly and rushed over to his rifle only for Kali to grab his leg tripping him in the process and having her laugh in a reaction. She then dragged his leg over to her and pushed him on the bed. Once again in a desperate last hope he rushed over to his AR-15 and once again Jaimini grabbed him and plopped him on the bed. (Y/N) was visibly scared and just wanted to get away from this crazy women.

(Y/N): "What are you doing here?! Get out!"

Kali: "Now is that the way to talk to your future wife?"

(Y/N): "Im sorry my future wife?"

Kali: "Yes we were destined to be together and nothing can stop us."

(Y/N): "Jaimini I'm sorry to say this and I really am, but I am not into you."

Kali grew visibly upset which scared (Y/N) to death which made him change his answer immediately due to fear of his own safety. 

(Y/N): "But I think that maybe one day we could fall in love one day..."

Jaimini's face instantly softened as she went to hug (Y/N) and give him a passionate kiss on the lips, where (Y/N) melted in her hands. 

Kali: "Lets go home, to our home."

(Y/N) shook his head and realized that he was stuck in this position and he knew that he could never escape it... Great I'm being forced to fall in love with somebody I don't care for, and if I resist I will be killed or tortured. 

*****

3 years passed and (Y/N) (L/N) and Jaimini were married and had two kids of their own. There was a boy named (S/N) and a cute girl named (D/N). The kids were probably the best thing to happen to (Y/N) but he fell somewhat in love for Kali, his loving wife who bred his children. But there was still fear in (Y/N)'s eyes, Kali didn't notice it at first but the day where he looked at the kids and then the door she realized she hadn't tried hard enough and started to love (Y/N) more than ever. With that she became possessive, along with the kids. (Y/N) knew that Jaimini never had a family where she had to take care of, and now that she had one she became very protective of the children along with (Y/N). 

Kali: "Hey (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes my love?"

Kali: "I was just wondering where do you want to go for vacation, I was thinking Disney Land. The kids will enjoy it considering they are only 2 and we will have good family quality time."

(Y/N): "Yeah it sounds good, I promise not to run away again. It was the greatest mistake I ever made I'm sorry."

Kali: "It's ok I can forgive you, but stay for me and most importantly the children."

(Y/N): "I promise. Always."

Kali kissed him on the forehead where (S/N) and (D/N) crawled their way to the couch where (Y/N) and Kali were sitting on. Kali smiled seeing her two beautiful children, and picked them up and placed (S/N) on (Y/N)'s lap and (D/N) on her lap. 

Kali: "So (S/N) and (D/N) how does a vacation to Disney land sound?"

The two cooed at their mother and giggled while clapping their hands, a truly adorable and precious sight for (Y/N) and Jaimini. (Y/N) and Kali smiled and shared a passionate kiss with each other. But in (Y/N)'s heart there was something lurking ...

.

.

.

Fear...