Caveira X Female Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

*****

Taina fired all of her rounds from her Spas 15 after a terrible day. First her Lusion jammed and she couldn't fix it until Valkyrie helped her, second the heel of her boots got destroyed in a training simulation which limited her ability to silent step. And third she got beat by Thatcher who apparently was seeking revenge after she beat him in a tournament. The rounds from her shotgun hit the target in the body and head. She angrily walked out of the shooting range and went to her room where she could hopefully find peace from anyone who annoyed her. Although there was one person who she didn't mind and that was (Y/N). (Y/N) was the girlfriend and a cutie to Caveira, the cold emotionless operator who enjoyed seeing pain in others thought that a energetic girl from Canada was cute. (Y/N) was the key to Taina's soft side and as much as she hated to admit it (Y/N) was the best thing to happen to her.

The relationship between Caveira and Twitch lasted for an entire 2 year but it wasn't until Twitch cheated with Rook. Taina remembers the day seeing Emmanuelle and Julian kissing each other passionately, it broke her heart to a million pieces and all she could do was run back to her room and cry in her bed. It wasn't until the next day where she was doing training with Rook, where she beat him brutally. Doc had to treat Julians wounds due to how angry and violent Caveira was. Everyone stared in horror as a petit girl like her beat a big man like him as if he were nothing. (Y/N) caught on with why Taina beat him so badly, and honestly (Y/N) felt bad for her after she heard what happened. With that she tried to become friends with Caveira and hopefully develop a relationship with her. (Y/N) along with many other people on base thought that Taina was a very beautiful girl despite her murderous personality. And luckily for (Y/N) she was able to date the beautiful Caveira.

*****

Taina recently took a shower to calm her nerves and was laying down on her bed, with a towel covering her naked body. One hand was on her stomach while the other was scrolling through her phone looking at knives and guns on a local gun store website. As she put her phone away (Y/N) came through the door all happy and energetic as always. At times this would bother Taina, but as well it would make her happy knowing that her girlfriend was in a positive attitude and that would often enlighten her day.

(Y/N): "Hey Taina!"

Caveira: "Hey (Y/N) how are you?"

(Y/N): "Im good but why do you sounds so mad?"

Caveira: "Bad day today ok"

(Y/N): "Oh sorry Taina."

Caveira: "I-I didn't meant to get mad at you, you know that right?"

(Y/N): "Yeah I do, I'm sorry that my energetic ways annoy you."

Caveira: "Thats's one of the things I love about you, you're so happy and energetic. I think that's the best thing about you."

(Y/N) blushed and set her weapon down on the couch that was near their shared bed and laid down next to Taina. Taina eyed down (Y/N) with love and lust in her eyes and just wanted to take (Y/N) into her arms and love her like she has never before.

Caveira: "Hey (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes my love?"

Caveira: "Can you do something for me, please?"