Nokk X Krueger

The night was cold and quiet, nothing made a sound except for the Danish operator who was crawling through leaves and bushes. Allegiance soldiers continued their normal patrol around the headquarters. Thankfully not a lot of drills were run so soldiers were relaxed for once. One of the soldiers was highly trained more than the rest of the basic foot soldiers. None knew his name but knew that the name of Krueger struck dead into the hearts of his enemies. The net over his head would be the last thing many enemies saw and the sharp sting of his karambit knife in their neck would be the last thing they felt.

Krueger was a cold man, so cold that ice felt warm in his presence yet he was still human. He often thought that the fact that he is human makes him weak. He often kept his emotions in check and remained stoic at all times. He was blank in every situation but his heart was in pain. The poor guy had never felt love for anyone, and how could he when for a living he takes lives. There's no love there, only hatred and violence.

Krueger joined the military so he couldn't fall in love. But also to avoid a murder charge in Austria. He enjoyed it though... The fights were blood rushing, the guns, the shooting it was pure adrenaline. Now he works for the allegiance doing a basic patrol with young soldiers who couldn't hold a gun right. A twig snapped to the left of him which immediately caught his attention.

He knew someone was there it couldn't have been an animal the sound was too heavy. As he walked closer he saw the net of another soldier. Suddenly arms surrounded his body and pulled him into the ground in a swift motion. Krueger tried to fire a round from his pistol but it was no use as the hand from his captor grabbed the pistols slide and ripped it from his hand. Krueger continued to resist the strain from this person who was trying to keep him down. All of a sudden he saw the stock of a rifle coming faster to his face and everything went black.

.....

Krueger woke up in a steel chair with a pounding headache that made his head want to explode from the sheer pain. He made a slight movement which was met with resistance from his wrists. Leather straps were tightened around his wrists that prevented him from moving his arms. A bright white light shined above his head that reflected off the silver table in front of him. He looked around to see if he was alone in the room, thankfully he was. 

The Austrian thought of a way to escape this predicament he was in but it was no use. His wrists were restrained, his head was in a constant pain and he had no idea where he was. Suddenly a door opened in front of him and was gently closed by a person who was dressed similarly like him.

???: "Good evening, did you rest well?"

Krueger: "Slept just fine, thank you for asking."

???: "My pleasure... Let's cut to the chase we know that you work for the Allegiance. And your name is Josef Krueger."

Krueger remained silent, not because it was a tactic but because this was not the first time someone found out his information. 

???: "You fled Austria due to murder charges and joined the German KSK Special forces." 

Krueger: "Look if you're just gonna give me a run down of my story you will bore me."

???: "Okay then. Well, you will spend the rest of your life in a hole with 3 meals a day and bathroom privileges 2 times a day."

Krueger: "You're throwing me in prison?"

???: "Yes, we know you won't talk so maybe some solitude will have you fall into the depths of insanity."

Krueger: "Where's the catch you can't act so rational."

???: "Instead of prison you can work for us. You will be respected, fed very well and maybe you might find some friends."