Ela X Male Reader

A/N: This is my first male reader story enjoy!

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

*****

(Y/N) also known as (N/N) was a very experienced operator from the JW GROM. With his skills, adaptivity, and his creativeness he was able to land a spot in a counter terrorist group called Rainbow Six who were battling a large and deadly terrorist group called the White Masks. There (N/N) was able to meet operators from their CTU's and their countries. Rainbow Six was divided into two groups but they both got a long no matter what, there was the defenders and the attackers. (Y/N) was put in the defenders group where he was put into squad "A" with other operators as well. In his group it consisted of Doc, Kapkan, Alibi, and (N/N). The squads are supposed to have 5 people in them but (Y/N) heard that today a new operator from the JW GROM as well will be joining team Rainbow and their squad.

*****

(Y/N) was waiting in the commons room of the Rainbow Six base for the new recruit. He was a little bit excited knowing that he isn't the only JW GROM operator from now on. He went to take out his iPhone from his right pocket until he saw the doors open and there he saw the recruit. Six was next to the recruit who had a white sweatshirt, green yoga combat pants that showed off her curves, a black hat with purple goggles on them, and something that caught his attention her green hair. The girls face was very beautiful... She had blue eyes, her face and jawline were skinny, her lips were plump and pink perfect for kissing. He was soon taken out of his stare as he saw Six wave her hand in front of his face.

Six: "Mr. (L/N)"

(Y/N): "Oh sorry Six is this the new recruit?"

Six: "Yes it is. Meet Elżbieta "Ela" Bosak from the JW GROM"

Ela: "Hello how are you?"

(Y/N): "I'm good how are you today?"

Ela: "The plane ride was not so long, food was bad though"

(Y/N) laughed and kept admiring her beauty while Ela did the same with his handsomeness. God he is a handsome guy, I wonder what he thinks about me?

(Y/N) "So Ela I will be showing you around the base so follow me"

Ela shook Six's hand and left the commons room with (Y/N). As they were walking Ela couldn't help but stare at his large muscles that he had. If his arms are this big imagine his body! (Y/N) showed Ela around the base especially where the cafeteria was, the bathrooms, and even the rooms where the operators lived in. They finally finished the tour when they met up at their rooms which was clean and had enough light to make the room feel alive.

(Y/N): "Ok Ela here is your room... I will see you tomorrow for training at 0700 nara (Bye)"

Ela said goodbye as he left to go to his room. In her mind she thought about (Y/N) and how he was perhaps the true love she was searching for. Ela never had a love life, she was forced into her fathers military high school and received constant bullying due to her being the daughter of the former commander of the JW GROM. At the age of 16 she made a vow never to find love... She knew that would hurt her chances of having a family or even having her first kiss but it would help her from not getting hurt. Ela took off her clothes and slipped into a pair of soft shorts and a black shirt which provided lots of comfort. She tucked her self into bed and closed her eyes thinking about one thing (Y/N).