MEC 1

All the kids stared at Jungkook, all smiling and waving at him

All the kids stared at Jungkook, all smiling and waving at him. He decided to go to an orphanage, wanting to meet children and also to help them by donating. He hugged all the kids who walked up to him, patting their heads as they smiled at him.
"You're so beautiful!" One girl said, giggling. Jungkook blushes a little, shaking his head. Jungkook looks around, spotting a child who smiled at him. A familiar smile, a boxy smile. He groaned, shaking his head.

"Stop thinking about him, Jungkook"

He thought, sighing. He turned his attention back at the children, though he really wanted to adopt that kid.

"Okay, kids, Mr Jungkook will be back in a few days and he'll be here to meet you guys again!" The caregiver says, smiling. Jungkook smiled at them, waving bye before he got in the van. He was met with his manager, Kim Namjoon(Kim Seokji-).
"So, how was meeting children?" Namjoon asks, smiling.
"Well, it was fun, I really wanted to adopt this certain child" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Well, why didn't you?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"Well, I thought you wouldn't like it" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"I wouldn't mind, if you can take care of him, then it's an okay" Namjoon says, making Jungkook smile widely.
"I'll adopt him then" Jungkook says, giggling.

After a few days, Jungkook got back to the orphanage. And just like before, the kids all were so glad to have him back. He sees the child, smiling.
"Hey" He says as he walked to the small child, crouching down to his height.
"H-hi" The kid says, smiling.
"What's your name?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he grabbed her arms softly.
"K-Kim Haru" The child says, looking down.
"Your so cute... Do you want me to adopt you?" Jungkook asks, making the child gasp and smile, nodding.