💞ANOTHER💞

ANOTHER by _Nenny_

Reviewed by sophie_swadil

The book has an interesting title packed with questions and curiosity.

The cover gives a mature look when compared to the main story and the writer's poetic writing.

The blurb was very thrilling packed with suspense-filled cliffhangers that brought me nothing but excitement.

The characters' feelings, physical features, mood, and actions were well described and detailed. The ingenious way the writer introduced new characters was superb and original.

The pace of the story is decent, each event and actions were almost perfectly timed and introduced.

It has a very interesting plot with mystery, emotion, action, and suspense.

The environment of the characters was well described, readers can envisage the mood, feelings, actions, and of all characters In the story. An awe-inspiring description.

Good sentences and great use of punctuation marks but some words were wrongly used in some sentences in the early chapters of the books but it's nothing too alarming.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: It is a really good story, and I enjoyed reading it till the very last chapter.

But,

I do believe it should be a little less poetic since it is a mystery and crime story.