Chapter nineteen-Niomi pov

After Marcus had finish killing Jim and Alfie, which I may add me and the girls had to leave the room because we was laughing to much.

Marcus walk out of the room and said we could go now and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my hips before kissing my cheek. Zoe and Tanya walked over to Jim and Alfie.

"You okay Alf?" Zoe asked

Tanya asked the same thing before we all started laughing except Marcus who didn't find it funny at all.

Me and Zoe decided that we would eat take out Nando and the rest of them stayed at home while we went to pick it up. We picked are order up and headed back to Zoe car, that when my phone kept going off once we got into Zoe car I check my phone.

"Zoe ...... people on Twitter have found out about me and Marcus" I said shocked.

"What how?" She asked.

" I don't know"

Me and Zoe say there for another ten minutes seeing all the comments people were making. Most of them was good saying that they was happy the rest of them was saying how the hated me.

"Zoe we need to head back before the food gets cold" I said.

"Are you okay?Tanya text me and said she seen the tweet but none of the boys have seen them."

"Guess I'll have to tell Marcus when we get back." I said

The rest of the car ride was really quite Zoe keep asking if I was okay and she said she tell Marcus that I need to speak to him.

As we got inside Zoe went into the other guys I went into the other room. Minute late Tanya come in and hug me straight away.

"It okay Nims it be alright we all dealed with this." She said

"How do you think people found out?" I asked.

" I have no idea but all I know that Marcus loves you and all this hate won't effect how you both feel about each other." She said.

"Thanks Tanya" I said before Marcus walked in.

"I go and get the food before Alfie eats it all" she said before leaving."

"What wrong beautiful" Marcus said. I handed him my phone and he read all the tweets.

"I don't know how they found out but I don't care it won't change anything between us, I love you Niomi smart" he said.

" I love you too Marcus Butler" I said before he kissed me.

"Come on Alfie going to eat all the food" he said with a laugh as we both walked into the other room where the guys all where.

To about 9pm we all watch films then me and Marcus went back to his house.

*at Marcus house*

When we got back to Marcus' we decide we should film a video telling all our subscribers about us, well the once who already know.

Once we finished filming our video we uploaded it. We didn't edited the video and we did the same on my channel and uploaded them at the same time. To be honest I scared about what the viewer will think but I love Marcus and nothing going to change it.

We both decided that we wouldn't read the comment of the video because we can guess what they would say. So we decide to both go and watch a film.

"I'm glad people have found out it means I don't have to hid it at playlist, and it would kill me to not hug you all day or even kiss you." Marcus said before kissing my forehead

" me too I love you Marky" I said.

"I love you too beautiful" he replied.

So for the rest of the night we watch films Marcus put a horror film on which I just buried my face into to his cheats for most of the film which he didn't seem to mind. Now we told people I looking forward to playlist live!