Chapter twenty seven-Niomi pov

I woke up this morning wrapped in Marcus arms, just to think that this time next month we be living together.

"Good morning beautiful" Marcus said

"Good morning Marbob" I replied.

Marcus pulled me into a kiss the kiss lasted about ten seconds, it probably would have lasted longer, if my phone didn't ring.

As I went to answer it Marcus gave me that get rid of them look and I just laugh at him and looked at the caller ID it was Zoe.

Niomi: hey Zo what's up?

Zoe: Hey you know that it Tanya birthday tomorrow right?

Niomi: yea but we can't do anything because her and jim has gone back to Norwich

Zoe: yea but I have an idea, maybe we could discuss it over lunch at Nandos?

Niomi: Zoe sure just us or

Zoe: Marcus and Alfie are coming too, I think Alfie might kill me if I went without him.

Niomi: yea Marcus probably kill me too what town do you want to meet?

Zoe: around 2pm?

Niomi: yea sure see you then bye Zo

Zoe: bye Nims.

As I put the phone down Marcus said

"Can you get back to kissing me now you two have had your girly chat?"

I laugh " who said I want to kiss you again"

Marcus kiss me again and replied

"Opps you just did"

I laugh at him before telling him the plan to go Nandos. He was very happy that we were going to Nandos, I swear he is obsessed.

*At Nandos*

Once we parked my car we walked hand in hand to Nandos, we got there about 2pm and as we was walking one way, Zoe and Alfie was walking the other way. Me and Zoe ran up to each it and gave each other a hug. Yet again the boys laugh but we didn't care. The four of us walked into Nandos and got a table.

We all decided what we wanted and the boys went to order, while me and Zoe chatted about are surprise for Tanya. We told Tanya that we couldn't make her birthday because we all had meeting all day and we couldn't be there for her birthday. We both felt horrible but hopefully the surprise will make up for it.

The boys returned back to our table with are drinks and we explain the plan for tomorrow, the boys seem really excited for tomorrow. Before are food came me and Zoe went to the bathroom to freshen up. On the way out of the bathroom me and Zoe stop and saw someone in Nandos.

"Nims what he doing her this is the second time we seen him" Zoe said.

" I don't know? why does he do this" I could fell a tear roll down my face.

"Nims don't get upset, do you want me to get the boys to get it to take away" she said. I agree and waited for Zoe to return with my coat and bag.

Me and Zoe went to Marcus car and waited for the boys because Zoe and Alfie walked down and we are all going to head to Marcus house now.

Me and Zoe just got to the car when Marcus ran after me and pulled me into a hug. Zoe said that she would go and wait with Alfie while we talk.

"Hey come here they no need to cry he not worth your tears" Marcus said while wiping away my tears.

" I hate it I don't know why he can't accept that I'm with you and that I love you and it make me fell like a rubbish girlfriend by getting upset." I said.

"Look at me you are not a rubbish girlfriend, you are amazing and I don't mind you getting upset he need to get over you and we just need to live our life's and get ready for moving in together" he said which made me smile.

"See that what I won't to see, that beautiful smile" he said

"Thank you Marbob" I said as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

When Zoe and Alfie return back to the car Marcus got into the front of the car and Zoe got into the back with me while we drove to Marcus'.

*at Marcus' house*

We got back to Marcus' house and the house was empty, I guess that Marcus parents where out and so was his sister. Marcus rung his parent and asked if Zoe and Alfie could stay the night.

After we ate our Nandos we decide to film a videos for each of our channels for ;
Marcus' channel: head up game.
My channel: the best friend tag with Zoe.
Zoe's channel: favourite video
Alfie's channel: we did are boyfriends makeup (which was very funny for me and Zoe).

After we finish filming it was quite late, but I couldn't sleep so while everyone was asleep I decide to edit the video for next Sunday because I've already film one for this Sunday and everyone else didn't have time to edit their video for tomorrow.

I was half way through editing when Marcus turnover on the sofa.

"Nims ?"

"Yea" I replied.

"Can you not sleep" he asked.

"No" I replied as he tap the space next to him.

So I closed my laptop and led next to him.

"Don't need to worry I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere" he said as he pulled my into a hug.

" I know thank you" I said before I gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you Nimbob" he said before kissing my forehead.

"I love you to Marbob" I replied.

I felt safe and warm in his arm and with that I fell asleep.