Chapter thrity three-Niomi pov

It now a week later. Me and Marcus have fully move in now meaning everything in its place. We also booked the holiday for me and Marcus, Zoe and Alfie, Jim and Tanya. Joe and Caspar was going to come but they couldn't because they are off to America.

So since we are leaving in like a few day Me, Zoe and Tanya have gone shopping for holiday stuff, we really don't need that many since we only went America a few months ago, but I can see us buying more stuff then we need.

So we been shopping for about an hour me and Zoe had got what we needed but Tanya said she still needed stuff so we are still shopping.

At this moment of time me and Zoe are sat outside the changing room waiting for Tanya to try ever outfit on.

"I swear she got about ten outfits in there" Zoe said.

"I know and she going to buy them all" I said laughing.

"I know" Zoe said laughing with me.

We was in that store for about half an hour or more before we could final leave. Tan paid for her stuff and of we went to Zoe's car.

We was half way to Zoe's car when Tanya pulled us into enough shop, here we go again.

Tan had brought more outfits and me and Zoe ended up buying one each too but we was still waiting for about half and hour again while Tanya tried on all her outfits. This time me and Zoe made her pick two because we know Jim will kill her if she bring home a lot of stuff home and she knows that she doesn't need that much for our holiday.

We finished shopping about two hours later I ended up leaving with a whole new outfit and two swimming costumes. Zoe had around the same and Tanya she had too much stuff to name it all, but everything she got she look amazing in.

"So you guys want to get some dinner?"Tan asked

"Yeah" me and Zoe said at the same time, and we all laughed.

We went for dinner in a lovely restaurant, we meet a few viewer while we was out and had photos with them.

After we finished dinner we all headed back to Zoe and Alfie because that where Jim and Tanya where staying and that probably where Marcus is.

As we was driving home we was all talking about the holiday, may I say we are all getting really excited now!

" do you think it be better if we had a no internet holiday?" Tan asked

"Yeah, we can still use Instagram and Twitter but no vlogs" I said

"Yeah, why don't us three film a main channel video for the Sunday for when we are away, and edit it and upload it so it be ready for Sunday?" Zoe suggested.

"Yeah when you want to do it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah!" Me and tan shouted at the same time.

For the rest of the ride to Zoe's we just talked about video ideas. we had all got the perfect video idea that we each wanted to do for our channels

My video idea was us three talking about our summer makeup look.

Zoe video was a haul video.

Tanya video was what in our bag video.

"Can't wait to film these video, gonna be so fun" I said and Zoe and Tanya agreed.

*Zaflie house*

Once we got to Zoe's and Alfie's we found all the boys sat on the sofa just about to watch a film.

"Hey guys" us three said in unison

"Hey you enjoys shopping?" Marcus asked as I sat next to him.

"Yeah, but I think someone brought a bit too much" me and Zoe said as we look at Tanya.

"Tan?" Jim asked

"Yeah" she replied

"Did you really need all them bags?" Jim questioned.

"Yeah, I did" she said and everyone laughed but Jim.

Once we all had a catch up we began to watch the film the boys was going to watch, before we got back from shopping. For most of the night I rested my head on Marcus shoulder while we watch films before me and Marcus went back home.

We said our goodbye and sorted out a time to film for tomorrow, then me and Marcus went home. By the time we got it home it's was about 12am, so I got ready for bed. Once I was ready for bed, I found Marcus already in bed, so I got in and rested my head on his chest and fell straight asleep. L