Chapter twelve- Marcus pov

We hopped in Nims car and started driving to Zaflie's house.

" it gonna be weird when you not staying at mine in two days when my mum gets back, I'll miss you." Nims said.

"I know Nims but it won't be forever and anyway my parents are going away the week after your mum get back then we be of to playlist". I told her.

"I guess but what we gonna do about the viewer when we go to playlist?" She asked.

"I don't know but I will sort it Nims".

*At Zalfie's*

We final arrived at the Zaflie household and when Zoe saw Nims they both screamed like they hadn't seen each other for years.

"Guys you saw each other like yesterday." I said

"Yea but we have a lot to catch up on" Zoe said.

Zoe drag Nims inside and I just watch behind and sat on the couch with Alfie.

"Hey man" Alfie said.

"Hey"

"So you and Nims?"

"Me and Nims what?" I asked.

"You know are you and Nims together?"

I didn't answer him.

"You are, well about time man" Alfie said.

" yea I know."

Me and Alfie the. Just talk about a colab that we are going to film soon before the girls walked in.

We decide all to watch a film while we wait to hear from Dom through e-mail ( Dom are manager at glem).

When we finish the film all of are phone went of at the same time. We all have an e-mail.

"So who going to playlist live?" Zoe asked.

"Me" Alfie said

"Me too" Zoe also said.

"I am" Nims said

So glad she going to be there.

"Love like we are all going to playlist." I said

"Look like we are." Alfie replied.

"Nims look like we need to go shopping." Zoe said.

"Yea we do when you wanna go?" Nims asked.

"Now? I'll text Tanya to see if she want to come."

"Yea okay". Nims replied to Zoe.

I pulled Nims into a hug and told her that I'm really happy she going to playlist and she said the same to me.

We started talking before Zoe said that Tanya couldn't come because she had a meeting but they were going into town now.

"Bye Alfie" Zoe said to Alfie before giving him a peak on the lips.

Nims hug me and I whisper in her ear that I will miss her. She said she miss me too then kissed me. Then her and Zoe went and me and Alfie decide to shot some game video for his and mine gaming channel while the girl went shopping.