Our Final Act

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(B/n) = Boy name

Your POV
We formed a line in front of the store and watched the two generals glide down to the ground. Arthur soon jumped out of the mouth of the ship and landed on the ground in front of us.

"Enough hiding, Nari. This ends now." He said as they walked towards us.

"You're not taking her!" I yelled as she stood behind me.

Blinky growled as he held a light post.

"You're going down, buttsnacks!" Steve yelled as he brought out Toothache.

I transformed into my dragon form and roared.

Morgana got her magic ready, already having a spell in mind.

Krel changed into his Acaridion form as he had his weapon ready.

Toby took out his war hammer and extended it.

And finally, Aaarrrgghh roared as his eyes and markings were glowing green.

The leaves rustled as they floated across the street.

Skrael huffed an icey breath.

"Elemen-zath!" Morgana shouted as she shot her magic at the Order.

They shot back, and it was chaos from there.

Time skip
Jim growled as he set a frozen Nari in front of me. He looked up and locked eyes. He growled while I gasped.

"Hey! What are you creepozoids doing to Nari?" Steve asked from his block of ice. He was a little bit across the rom from me, with Aaarrrgghh frozen in a full block behind him.

"Ensuring she won't leave us again." Skrael answered.

"Morgana, help us." I whispered to her.

"My sister only looks out for herself. She'd leave any of you for dead if it meant her freedom." Arthur said as he walked up to us and held Morgana's chin with his claw-fingers.

Morgana just scoffed. "You don't know me at all, brother."

"My patience grows thin...mortals." Skrael make ice-claws form at the end of their fingers and slowly glided them down Steve's cheek while he whimpered. "Don't you realize you've already lost? Merlin is dead at the hands of his greatest champion, and we turned his Trollhunter against you."

"Tell us where to find Merlin's errand boy, or be turned to ash!" Bellroc commanded as they put their glowing staff close to me, almost touching my neck.

"JIM! I know you're in there!" I yelled as I looked at him, his face full of conflict.

"Arcane Order!" Everyone stopped and looked at Douxie's magic hologram. "Hisirdoux is here!" Skrael went back to Steve and he screamed.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-! Hold your hexes if you still want these." Douxie brought out a book-looking object, causing Skrael to gasp.

"The Genesis Seals."

"You want them? Well, come and get them. I'll be at the cafe." Douxie clapped and then disappeared.

Bellroc and Skrael looked at each other and nodded.