(Y/n) and Present Danger

⚠️ This chapter reminded me of this picture that I have. I suggest you screenshot it for safety procedures!! I don't want anything happening to any of you!! ⚠️

For the beginning of this, you are with the girls again.

Word count: 1969

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day

3rd POV
"Let's see, what have we got here? Ooh! Got some argyle, polka-dots, extra-long tube, and these- oh, now, these have never been washed. It practically stands up on its own." Toby said as he sniffed the sock then gagged. "We're talking months of toe sweat and- *gags* gym classes!" He said holding up the sock.

"Woah! Stop the trolley! You want me to crawl through the fetch, into the Darklands, and rescue (Y/n)'s baby cousin for a few pair of smelly, stinky, never been washed-" Not-(c/n) said, trying not to make the socks sound tasty.

"Oh, come on! You know the Darklands. You can rescue him!" Toby interrupted him.

"No! No amount of socks will get me back into that freak show." Not-(c/n) told Toby, before jumping back through the window and into his crib. "I'm tellin' you, (s/a/n), give 'em an inch, and they want the whole Sunday roast." He picked up the magazine and started reading it, before hearing light, scattered footsteps.

"Fragwa, to what I owe this pleasure?" Not-(c/n) asked the goblin.

It spoke and the changeling stood up, putting the magazine down.

"You know I don't understand that "waka" stuff."

"WAKA CHAKA!"

"Oh, Strickler sent you to come and get me, Eh? Well, who says I want to go? Maybe I'm startin' to like it here. You insist? Right, then. You don't want to see this, (s/a/n)." Not-(c/n) said before fighting with the goblin. It went on for a while, then crashing into stuff, and making other stuff fall. The changeling finally had enough, and kicked the goblin to the wall. It splattered into goo, and fell to the floor, bringing the drawn photo of (Y/n) with it.

"Definitely not childproof." Not-(c/n) said. He heard the other goblins coming, so he went and hid. The goblin picked up the piece of sealed paper, then the goo. He held the paper out the window and yelled to his fellow goblins. They yelled back, then the two left.

"Uh-oh, (s/a/n). I think I got cuz in trouble."

3rd POV, Toby's house
"What good is this amulet if it can't help me with this? (Y/n)'s cousin is trapped somewhere in the Darklands, and there's nothing I can do about it?" Jim said.

"Unfortunately, there is nothing any one of us can do." Blinky told Jim.

"What about the furgolator machine? If I can shrink down, maybe-"

"I mean, sure, we can all go in fun-size, but when it wears off and we become full-size, we'll be stuck in there, too." Toby interrupted Jim.

"And the Darklands is a black labyrinth, Master Jim. Simply finding Baby (c/n) would be a nigh impossible task of its own."

"Gunmar." Aaarrrgghh added to Blinky's statement.

"Aaarrrgghh is right. If any of us were foolish enough to cross over, under no circumstances could you be saved, at risk of freeing Gunmar."