Chapter 12 : Together💗 (FINAL)

Beomgyu P.O.V

Here i am, waiting at our old apartment where it all started. I bought this apartment again because this is where me and Ryujin would want to live after she's back from Daegu. Speaking of that the reason im waiting here is because today is the day Ryujin would finally be back and study here with us and us meaning txt and itzy.

Also, i invited txt and itzy in our apartment so that everyone is present when she comes home.We prepared decorations and we kind of took it far because the maknaes just printed a BANNER!! for her it was extra but it's ok i guess.................

I was setting up the table while the others were checking the decorations when suddenly Ryujin messaged me that she was near so i signalled the members and we started to turn off the lights and hide.

Ryujin P.O.V

I was already in front of the building and it gave me flashbacks on how everything started i got overwhelmed because of the happy and painful memories but i shook it off because im finally back! 

I slowly went up the stairs getting nervous because i haven't seen them for 4 months after the school collaboration that happened it's a good thing we were able to keep in touch tho. I was in front of our old apartment door and when i opened the door it was dark  " am i in the wrong room?" i thought so i checked the room number again and it wasn't. It was the room  that me and Beomgyu stayed in.

My thought's were interrupted when the lights suddenly opened and i heard people saying "SURPRISE!!" I looked at them and txt and itzy was there.I started tearing up because i missed them so much and i do have quite a reputation for being a crybaby in our family when they saw me they immediately hugged me and i hugged them back.

We pulled back from the bone crushing hug and i saw Beomgyu at the side of the room smiling at the sight i went to him and hugged him tightly, feeling his warmth against mine it was one of the best feelings that i've experienced my whole life. i felt even more happy when he hugged back "i missed you" i said" he smiled and replied "me too, love"

I blushed at the sudden nickname and that ended when we heard gagging sounds we both put our attention to txt and itzy who are jokingly gagging we laughed and i said " as if you you guys aren't a couple" they scoffed and yeonjun said " we aren't as lovey dovey as you guys are tho" as he looked at us with a disgusted face soobin replied "oh come on hyung we all know you and yeji are the flirtiest couple to ever exist" Yeonjun death glared him while we were just laughing at the sight.

Beomgyu P.O.V

We started sitting on the table ready to eat but before we could dig in Taehyun said "let's pray first and thank God for the food" We all nodded and proceeded to pray after that we digged in and i chuckled how Ryujin devoured that chicken under 10 seconds and she death glared me when she saw me chuckle i looked away and began to devour the chicken myself.

 We played some games like Zombie game and truth or dare the simple games that i think everyone has played at least once in their life. Once we were done and exhausted the members decided to go home already and of course went to their apartments with their respective partners and i was left with Ryujin.

"Go take a shower i will clean this mess up" she said as i replied with "ok, be careful you might trip on the bottles and the garbage" she gave me small smile and nodded

TIMESKIP~~

After i was done i was lying in bed waiting for Ryujin to be done in showering although i was waiting for the past 30 minutes im pretty sure it doesn't take that long so i decided to go out and check. I knocked on the bathroom door and got no response i knocked again and of course nothing so i opened it only to find out no one was there i crash my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Ryujin!!" i whisper shouted i looked for her in the living room and she wasn't there and the last place was her old room since we had two rooms before. I opened it only to see her lying in bed sleeping peacefully i sighed "aish! i told her that we would sleep on the same room from now on" i went near her and bent down she opened her eyes probably because she felt my presence "love,what are you doing here?" she spoke out, my heart accelerate fast calling me like that but i shook it off and began to carry her in bridal style.

Ryujin P.O.V 

"Y-YAHHHH W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? PUT ME DOWN!!" I shouted but he ignored me and proceeded to throw me on his bed as he slowly started to climb over me making me nervous  "y-yahh w-what are y-you doing?" i stuttered he smirked and pecked my lips "nothing, i just want to remind you that your sleeping here from now on" he smiled innocently and i huffed in anger and pushed him off of me.

"CHOI BEOMGYU YOU! IM GOING TO SNAP YOUR NECK IF YOU REPEAT THIS AGAIN" I shouted and he laughed loudly while i was just glaring at him he pulled me down lying in bed as he snaked his hands on my waist. We were staying like that looking at each other wondering how we both got lucky that we have each other. "You know" i hummed asking him to continue.

 "im so lucky i finally have the girl that i love in my arms right now. what would i do without you huh? i feel like im the luckiest man alive just by seeing you happy" he said i looked up meeting his eyes and replied "im lucky to have you too. out of all the problems we have faced we still manage to find each other im happy that your here with me right now and hopefully it'll stay like this forever." i said as i snuggled into his chest inhaling his scent. 

He hugged me tighter and before i drifted to sleep i heard him say "Goodnight, love i'll be here everytime you wake up till the day we die. i won't leave you i promise" as i felt him peck my forehead i hugged him tighter and we both fell asleep.

"Funny how this scam brought us together."

END~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:✨💞😘

SOO LIKE UHMMMM HOW IS IT??😳 I KNOW THIS IS SUPER RUSHED IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THREE WEEKS?? AND I HAD TO DO IT IN THE LAST CHAPTER OHMYGOSH I FEEL BAD NOW ANYWAYS HERE IT IS THE LAST FREAKING CHAPTER I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S DONE ALREADT HUHU😭😭 NGL THIS IS SO FUN TO WRITE BUT SINCE STOOPID HOMEWORK IS THERE IT WAS HARD.BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAY HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD LOVE Y'ALL!!!💞✨😘💞✨😘

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ISTG, I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS MUCH READS ESPECIALLY FOR MY FIRST BOOK I THINK I SOUND REPETITIVE BECAUSE I ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU EVERY 100 READS I GET BUT I REALLY MEAN IT THANK YOU AGAIN LOVE Y'ALL 😘