Chapter 4 : Injured.🚨

{a/n: Beomgyu's nickname is Degyu combining the word devil and Beomgyu .Ryujin's nickname is Anryu combining the word angel and Ryujin :))))}

Ryujin P.O.V

I was waiting for 5 minutes to be done before leaving school but then before i do i decided to text Beomgyu.

DEGYU

Anryu

hey, i might come home a little later because i will

have to buy food im hungry asf

seen 4:23

Degyu

Yeah sure, whatever

seen 4:25

Anryu

I'll buy Fried Chicken then k bye

seen 4:28

Degyu

k

seen 4:30

I then closed my phone and made my way to the Fried Chicken restaurant as i was walking i thought " I feel like Beomgyu isn't as cold as people though he is,he has a soft spot and i feel it"

I then smiled unconciously and as i realized what i just did i mentally curse myself " YAHH RYUJIN YOU MUST NOT LIKE HIM IN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ESPECIALLY IN THIS SITUATION YOU ARE IN NOW!!"

I mess my hair out of frustration a few seconds later as i was deep in my thought's i didn't realize i was in the middle of the road then
* SCREEEECH* i was hit by a motorcycle i wasn't unconcious though i was just sitting down.Then the guy who hit me didn't even bother to help me he was scared he will get in trouble so he ran away.........................

I then tried to walk to the side walk where there is no cars i used all my might and energy for that but as i reached the side walk i couldn't take a single step without falling because my knees were injured and it was bleeding.

I ringed Beomgyu's number since he is the only one that could help me with this, after all we lived together.

Calling Degyu

h-hello?

Ryujin? Its been an hour i am starving

where are you?

Well, i kinda got into a accident and i am calling you

to fetch me i can't really stand up since my knees are injured

i am in front of the nearest convinience store near in our apartment please fetch me.............

YAH! ARE YOU DUMB WHY DID YOU GET IN TROUBLE AGAIN?!?!?

ITS THE SECOND TIME TODAY WHERE I HAVE TO SAVE YOUR DUMBASS!!!