Chapter 2 : SECRET!🤪

Beomgyu P.O.V

I went straight to the apartment and without any hesitation i entered the room as expected the apartment was empty so i decided to unload my baggage but not really fix it more like just leaving it there in the supposed to be living room i decided to go to convinience  store for some ramen noodles and drinks.

Ryujin P.O.V

I arrived at my parents house 2 hours later because of the massive traffic  i then started to pack my things fast since i did not want to arrive there at midnight i was saying goodbye's to my parents and actually tearing up because this is the first time i am living away from them 

" MOM! DAD! I WILL MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES OK?"

My parents then nodded in unison " RYUJIN WE SHOULD BE SAYING THAT TO YOU!!! DON'T OVERWORK YOURSELF THERE OK?"

I  then nodded i gave them my goodbye hug's and hit the road. I was actually excited to know what my life was going to be after i move in that apartment.

Beomgyu P.O.V

I came home with the ramen and drinks and decided to have a little feast because why not? i then played my games on my phone and do some homework not that i am actually understanding them think of it as just a thing to do because of boredom i decided to rest since there was nothing else to do other than that.

Ryujin P.O.V

" IM HERE AT MY APARTMENT" I said standing right in front of the building i then sprinted my way to my own apartment but when i opened it " huh? why is there leftover ramen and drinks???"

 I felt it and the ramen was still warm and the drink was still cold i looked around a little more and i saw a baggage with boy stuff in it i said
"wtf is this???" I then stood up and made my way to one of the rooms there were 2 rooms in total i checked the first room and it was empty when i was on my way to the 2nd room i was shocked to see the door open seeing "beomgyu?"

Beomgyu P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

We both shouted panicking and as if we were connected we said
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!" Both of us in unison . After we calmed down a bit we explained each other why we are here so we now understand the situation.

 I then said " you better not tell anyone we will be living with each other for awhile or else......" Ryujin then glared at me then she said" YAH BEOMGYU ARE YOU PLANNING TO THREATEN ME????? RELAX I WON'T TELL ANYONE ITS EMBARRASING TO BE STUCK WITH YOU, YOU KNOW?" 

I then scoffed but deep inside i was surprised by how she was that brave to talk to me like that, in our school no one even dared to do that , no one treats me like that but i felt happy because of it?? maybe its because she is different as i felt my heart beating fast....I accidentally mumbled to myself"yah choi beomgyu stop it!!! what are you thinking?? you cannot like her! why is my heart beating so fast???" Ryujin then looked at me and said" what are you saying??"                           I said " NOTHING !!!, ANYWAYS!We will visit the apartment agency on the weekends to solve this problem"

 (a/n: i don't know the process of getting an apartment so plsss bare with me just for the sake of the story hehe)

i then proceeded to go to my room just to throw my pillows around because of frustration but i got tired and i knew nothing would happen if i just got mad so i just slept it out.

Ryujin P.O.V

When he left i was left there worrying and panicking of what will happen to me but just decided to fix my things and i went to do my night routine and just laid on my mattress thinking that this is not how i expected my move will turn out to be but i didn't care since it will be solved after the weekends right?

 I then couldn't sleep because i tend to overthink a lot....... i wonder how he could sleep in this situation?......... wait what if he isn't asleep? i then felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and eventually falling asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHAPTER 2 IS DONE!!!!!!! HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT!!!

next chapter will be intresting and cliche so if you don't like cliche stuff then not my problem😉ALSO SORRY IF ITS QUITE MESSY IM STILL IMPROVING IN WRITING THIS SOO YUHHHHH.
i promise ya'll that. This chapter is quite short so plsss bare with me .Writing this is actually also really fun!!!!!!! and im looking forward to updating maybe tomorrow or later??? i'll try to upload daily but if i do not then i probably have loads of homework to do or im just not feeling well anyways have great day love y'all!!!!😘💞😘💞😘