Chapter 6 : Trouble👀

Ryujin P.O.V

I woke up and realized it was Saturday which means me and Beomgyu will have to issue the problem of us accidentally living together i am still mad at him for taking his anger out on me but maybe he is right............... maybe im nothing but trouble...............

anyways, i walked outside my room and saw Beomgyu already dressed seemingly waiting for me i avoided his eyes and went straight to the bathroom.

Beomgyu P.O.V

Ryujin was finally done preparing and i tried saying sorry to her again but she won't even look at me so i just decided to focus on the apartment first.

We went to the apartment company
(a/n again, idk the process of getting an apartment so just for the sake of the story plss) and the whole ride was just a awkward silence since me and Ryujin are not really getting along well for the meantime.

We arrived at the apartment company building and they made me and Ryujin go to a private room, when we entered we saw a woman smiling at us she gestured us to sit down so we did.

We started asking questions and she looked calm and unbothered and that kinda weirded me a bit but anyways, her reply to all the questions was the apartment contract will end in
2 months...........

Ryujin P.O.V
"WHAT!?!?! THERE IS NO WAY I AM SPENDING 2 MONTHS WITH HIM"
i said and she tried to calm us down me and Beomgyu looked at each other and somehow he doesn't look like he was bothered by the fact that we will spend another 2 months in one apartment .

They discounted us money as a sorry for mixing up the files but anyways, i wasn't actually sad that we will have to live 2 months together i just feel bad for Beomgyu because i will be nothing but trouble to him..................

Beomgyu P.O.V
We are on our way to our way to our house and again, it was just awkward silence.

I collected all my courage and decided to end this fight with her. I said
" Ryujin........." she looked at me me and so i started
"Ryujin......... i-im sorry i know i shouldn't have vent my anger out on you, i also know you didn't want any of that to happen so im really sorry for hurting your feelings and i really hope you could forgive me.........."

She looked at me with a soft expression then she said " it's ok........ im also sorry for ignoring you and being a trouble and nuisance....."

I replied" no....... i only said that because i was shocked and mad also scared that time........... you are not trouble or nuisance Ryujin......... i will help you everytime you need help........ im sorry again.........."

Then i saw her angelic smile it is like stones on my shoulders have been removed and im relieved to see it again, i smiled back at her and we now proceeded to go home talking comfortably again..............

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
OMGOSH!!!!! IM DONE WITH CHAPTER 6 HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT😘 I LITERALLY ALMOST DIED THIS WEEK COMPLETING REQUIREMENTS AND I WAS ABLE TO FINALLY UPDATE YAYYYYY! 😌SORRY IF IT LOOKS QUITE MESSY AGAIN, I WAS BUSY SO I HAD BARELY TIME TO FINISH THIS ALSO IT IS A SHORT CHAP BUT I PROMISE NEXT TIME IT WILL BE LONGER😭 ANYWAYS, HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY LOVE Y'ALL 😘✨💞😘✨💞

AUTHOR'S NOTE:OMGOSH!!!!! IM DONE WITH CHAPTER 6 HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT😘 I LITERALLY ALMOST DIED THIS WEEK COMPLETING REQUIREMENTS AND I WAS ABLE TO FINALLY UPDATE YAYYYYY! 😌SORRY IF IT LOOKS QUITE MESSY AGAIN, I WAS BUSY SO I HAD BARELY TIME TO FI...

ALSO OMFG THEY RELEASED CONCEPT PHOTOS WITH 4 OF THE MEMBERS ON CROP TOP ಥ‿ಥAND WHEN I TELL YOU I ALMOST DIED I LITERALLY ALMOST DID.